We were at the Boston Pizza the other day and they had these large show vases filled with all kinds of beans and other seeds sitting on their half wall dividers.

I'm totally fasinated with them. Does anyone know what they are called so that I can look them up on the net, or even how to make them.

I wish I had thought to ask the waitress that day, but you know how things are.... you wish you had after you've left.