A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: geegeeburr GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 09:33 AM
Hi all,

This is GeeGeeBurr's husband. I'm just running home to pick up a few things, but she wanted me to let you know that we had our baby this morning! She was born at 7:09am, was 19 inches long and weighed 8lbs and 4 oz. Our camera batteries died so the only shots we got were using my crappy cell phone camera. We'll post some decent ones after we get back home.
Posted By: WyoMom Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 10:12 AM
Congratulations to you both. Enjoy that little one, they don't stay little long.
Nancy
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 10:12 AM
Oh GeeGee and husband! kissies

Lynne
Posted By: melcon6 Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 10:17 AM
muggs Yeah!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!! TO YOU ALL!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 10:19 AM
Apparently, she must be pretty cute, GG's hubby didn't sound alarmed or anything so whew, wasn't an alien!
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 10:19 AM
YAY!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

Yes!! We need details!!!! Details, people!!! wink
Posted By: weezie13 Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 10:22 AM
Wooooooooooooooo~Hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSS!!!
This is great news....

***And Thank~You Geegee Hubby for letting
us know and in the loop on your families very
special day***

We are all so very excited for you all!!!! wavey thumbup angell
Posted By: Anonymous Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 11:24 AM
Oh, I'm so excited for Geegee & her hubby, who was nice enough to come here and let us all know..... wavey
Posted By: Anonymous Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 11:47 AM
Congratulations, GeeGee and hubby!! WhooHoo, a healthy baby girl!

Cricket
Posted By: weezie13 Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 12:12 PM
Hey we're all "GARDEN ANTS"
Posted By: Anonymous Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 12:34 PM
Hey, I'll be a great garden ant!!!! laugh thumbup grinnnn
Posted By: duckie Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 01:07 PM
flw flw flw Congratulations!!! flw flw flw
Posted By: suzydaze Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 01:16 PM
Congratulations!!!
Posted By: JV Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 02:21 PM
congrats geegee and mr geegee know you are very proud of her glad all went well. by weezie
Hey we're all "GARDEN ANTS"
and just what are me and Norman ,Mr. Bill, Mike57 and all the other guys here huh?huH? Wouldn't that make us garden Uncles? Just glad she didn't have a pet monkey have a baby that would make us a monkeys uncle huh. laugh
Jimmy
Posted By: princessazlea Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 07:35 PM
Congratulations to the both of you
on the birth of your baby daughter. kissies
[Linked Image]
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 08:15 PM
Just glad she didn't have a pet monkey have a baby that would make us a monkeys uncle huh
JV- YOU ARE TOO MUCH! thumbup
Posted By: weezie13 Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 08:37 PM
Jimmy,
I couldn't think of anything for "Garden Uncles'"
so, I had hoped something would come to me and
I could repost it...
but, alas, you caught me..

"Garden _____________"
Fill in the blanks... crit
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 09:17 PM
Sugar and spice and everything nice....

Congratulations, Geegee and Hubby!

Dianna
Posted By: Anonymous Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 10:22 PM
[Linked Image]

Can't wait to see some pics!

Hugs and kissies to Mom,Dad and their new princess thumbup
Posted By: Bestofour Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 11:25 PM
Does my niece have a name?

Aunt Sheri
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 8th, 2005 at 11:39 PM
This is the BEST Christmas celebration yet!!!
Congrats Ginger & little Gingerette & daddy! I can't wait to see pics as well!!!!

~V~
Posted By: barleychown Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 9th, 2005 at 01:39 AM
flw flw

I hope the new mommy is feeling great today!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 9th, 2005 at 01:49 AM
The men could be Garden Skunkles.... laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 9th, 2005 at 03:04 AM
The men could be Garden Skunkles....
Loz~ie~lu...you are on quite a roll tody!!!!!

laugh thumbup laugh

~V~
Posted By: weezie13 Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 9th, 2005 at 04:55 AM
I like that Laura!!! Duh But will theyyyyyyyyyy?? grinnnn
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 9th, 2005 at 04:58 AM
Congratulations, GeeGee! kissies

[Linked Image]

Cindy Sue
Posted By: phoenix Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 9th, 2005 at 05:09 AM
Congratulations, Geegee and Geegee's Hubby
She sounds beautiful
Posted By: weezie13 Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 9th, 2005 at 05:15 AM
Man, I wonder where those pictures are???

Doesn't Mr. Ginger Geegee know we're a bunch
of excited "GARDEN ANTS AND SK~UNKLES" here... wink laugh laugh smile shocked
Posted By: JV Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 9th, 2005 at 05:44 AM
by loz [QUOTEThe men could be Garden Skunkles.... ] [/QUOTE] after that pot of Frijoles and corn bread I made and ate yesterday that is me for sure a Garden skunkle. laugh thumbup
Skunkle Jimmy
Posted By: geegeeburr Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 10th, 2005 at 01:03 AM
Hey all you garden ants and skunkles!
It's me. smile Okay, we got pix made at the hospital, but I'm gonna have to get my husband to post them somewhere, because we've both had about 2 hours of sleep since Tuesday morning. This time I got a baby who wants to eat every HOUR. (Must take after MY side of the family.) Oh, and her name is Alexandra Grace.

Thanks all for your best wishes! Will try to figure a way to get a photo up here. Gotta run! smile
Posted By: geegeeburr Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 10th, 2005 at 01:04 AM
PS- but we're calling her Grace. (or Gracie)
Posted By: weezie13 Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 10th, 2005 at 01:05 AM
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ginger!!!!
Congratulations...
Can't wait to see that wee~one's little pictures.. cool

(My first one was like that...
Thought he was going to s#ck my lungs out shk wink laugh )
Posted By: weezie13 Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 10th, 2005 at 01:06 AM
That is a very cute name...
Posted By: Bestofour Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 10th, 2005 at 01:06 AM
Great name. Glad you're doing fine and baby is eating. Nothing like that mothers milk.
Posted By: phoenix Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 10th, 2005 at 01:08 AM
I think that Grace is one of the most beautiful names!! PHENOMINAL choice!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 10th, 2005 at 01:12 AM
So glad to hear from you Ginger, I think Grace is such a sweet & beautiful name.....can't wait to see pictures of her little face. kissies
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 10th, 2005 at 03:56 AM
Ginger hurry up and sleep so we can see a pic! Grace is one of my favorite little girl names...I wanted to name my little girl Bonnie Grace....but I didn't have one...settled for the 2 boys!!! thumbup
Can't wait to see a pic of her....

~V~
Posted By: JV Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 10th, 2005 at 04:19 AM
Ginger love the combination have to agree with Phoenix on the Grace part Had a Great Aunt Gracie loved her dearly she was the sweetest person will think of her everytime I see your Gracie's photo or a post about her. congrats all the way around .
Skunkle Jimmy
Posted By: Triss Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 10th, 2005 at 07:24 AM
Ginger,

Many congratulations to you and your husband on the safe arrival of Grace. May she always bring love and laughter into your home and into the lives of all around her.
Posted By: WyoMom Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 10th, 2005 at 08:23 AM
Beautiful name. You get some rest. I just bet she is beautiful with a name like that.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 10th, 2005 at 09:22 PM
I love the name you selected...It's soooo pretty thumbup

I can't wait to see the pics. I just know she is gorgeous!
Posted By: geegeeburr Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 11th, 2005 at 08:47 AM
Hi again, guys!
Okay, the people at the hospital who took the pics have a website. You can go to this link:
www.infantxpress.com/depot/20106 and click on "view the nursery"

and you have to input the portrait ID 011313

Hope this works. Gotta run, talk to everyone later. The baby doesn't sleep at night at ALL. Hubby and I gotta figure this out. During the day, she'll sleep, but at night she nurses for half hour, then screams until she nurses again. We didn't have this problem with our son....
Posted By: weezie13 Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 11th, 2005 at 09:12 AM
I don't think it worked Ginger....

Got this message...
Invalid PIN

The PIN you provided is invalid or the parents declined the Internet announcement. Sorry!
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 11th, 2005 at 09:14 AM
Weezie...it worked for me..perhaps you typed in the wrong number???
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 11th, 2005 at 09:17 AM
It worked for ME!! And I got so excited I ran and posted up in the Coffee House... nutz

She is absolutely adorable Ginger!! She is REALLY alert in her picture....and she doesn't look like she intends on missing any meals any time soon!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift!! Thank you for sharing her with us!!!

~V~
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 11th, 2005 at 09:36 AM
Oh, how precious!
Those cheeks!

I'm so proud...and it's not even MINE!

Geegee...CONGRATULATIONS on a beautiful daughter! kissies

Cindy Sue
Posted By: Anonymous Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 11th, 2005 at 10:01 AM
She's absolutely perfect! thumbup

What a great early xmas present! clp
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 11th, 2005 at 10:29 AM
I was so bad wanting to post graemlins in Geegee's guestbook.
shocked laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 11th, 2005 at 10:50 AM
She is very beautiful Ginger.

Sorry she is not sleeping at night for you. She will get her days and nights straightened out soon.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 11th, 2005 at 07:56 PM
I was so bad wanting to post graemlins in Geegee's guestbook.
laugh laugh Me too!!!!
Posted By: JV Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 11th, 2005 at 10:37 PM
Ginger,Scot she is beautiful. Scot wish you would stop popping those buttons one just hit me in the eye laugh laugh Don't blame you I would be popping them myself.
Skunkle Jimmy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 11th, 2005 at 10:43 PM
well, i'm impressed!!! she is gorgeous... and now, we have 2 garden babies... charlie and gracie... and soon we'll have hisgal's little one to add...

so very happy for you!
Posted By: MissJamie Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 12th, 2005 at 01:32 AM
awww she's soooooo adoreable!! congrats on your new little bundle of joy! that's the best christmas gift you can get smile
Posted By: geegeeburr Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 12th, 2005 at 02:23 AM
Thanks so much, you guys! We think she's awful cute. smile She's very alert, too. When she's awake, she's always looking around and taking everything in. And smiling, too, even though they say babies can't smile this early.

And she slept last night! Yay! A couple of times, for about 2 hours at a stretch, thank goodness. My husband was getting SEVERELY sleep-deprived.
Posted By: Bestofour Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 12th, 2005 at 07:24 AM
According to your ticker you've got 1 day left before due date. Do you think this means she's going to be impatient?
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: GeeGeeBurr had her Baby! - December 12th, 2005 at 09:09 PM
She is a beauty, Ginger! Dad better keep the shotgun handy when she gets older to keep all those fellows she will have chasing her in line...

Dianna
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]