A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: sybil Merry Christmas..and thanks - December 26th, 2005 at 12:51 AM
I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I hope that all your wishes come true angell

Also to thank you all for just being here.
You are all very kind and just plain ol' good
people. A lot of plain ol good advise comes from a lot of you but mostly a lot of inspiration. I am very thankful.. luv
Posted By: Bestofour Re: Merry Christmas..and thanks - December 26th, 2005 at 01:38 AM
This group is a great bunch of caring people, that's for sure. Hope you have a wonderday day Sybil.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Merry Christmas..and thanks - December 26th, 2005 at 01:42 AM
Merry Christmas to you, too, sybil! kissies

Cindy Faye
Posted By: mrsmessy Re: Merry Christmas..and thanks - December 26th, 2005 at 11:04 AM
Hope your day was wonderful!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Merry Christmas..and thanks - December 26th, 2005 at 06:12 PM
Merry christmas sybil wavey
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Merry Christmas..and thanks - December 28th, 2005 at 08:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sybil:
<strong> Also to thank you all for just being here.
You are all very kind and just plain ol' good
people. A lot of plain ol good advise comes from a lot of you but mostly a lot of inspiration. I am very thankful.. kissies
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]