Active Threads · Active Posts · Unanswered Today · Since Yesterday · This Week
The Banter Hall Jump to new posts
Re: CoffeeHouse 2665 Sunflowers Yesterday at 06:53 PM
Sick or not, go to Gingers. Then put on Leanne Morgan and tell them....NO WHINING.😉🤣

I just got in from mowing the weeds, I have never mowed the lawn in October...ever. I guess it's a first time for everything. Now I have to wait until May 2027 for the next mowing.🤔

I love watching Mrs. Browns Boys, it is a comedy. Kind of on the edge for younger viewers but I could pee my pants at times. Search it on YouTube or BBC.
121 4,433 Read More
The Banter Hall Jump to new posts
Re: CoffeeHouse 2665 JunieGirl Yesterday at 06:09 PM
Yes, I know who Leanna Morgan is..I get to see her stand up comedy on Facebook. Somehow I do not get to see her new show...but I have seen advertisements of it on the TV. I would love to watch it.

Sorry you have been sick, Bestofour. My DH had been sick and I had a mild version of whatever he had but for me all is left is I have to blow my nose once or twice a day.

so far as getting exhausted easily..it is no fun getting older
my main issue is talking myself into doing whatever needs to be done. IF I can make myself start I am ok...when I get tired. zI stop for awhile. no deadline I figure.
121 4,433 Read More
The Banter Hall Jump to new posts
Re: CoffeeHouse 2665 Bestofour Yesterday at 01:07 PM
My yard person has been blowing leaves for weeks. I think the drought caused them to start falling early but it hasn't been cold a bit. We're supposed to have rain here today and tomorrow - sure hope so.

Do you guys know who Leanne Morgan is? I've been watching her series and my children think it's stupid but I think it's hilarous. The mother is my favorite.

I've been sick since this past Sunday - have hardly been out of the house - but I feel a little better today and hope to be able to redecorate my screened in porch today. I have to do things in segments because I get exhausted easily. I've got to be better by Tuesday cuz I'm going to Ginger's and they don't allow people to be sick - No Whiners Only Winners. It might kill me this time.
121 4,433 Read More
The Banter Hall Jump to new posts
Re: CoffeeHouse 2665 Sunflowers Yesterday at 12:19 PM
The wind is blowing and leaves are falling. It is a pretty sight but also sad...it means Winter is slowly on its way. 🙄
121 4,433 Read More
The Banter Hall Jump to new posts
Re: CoffeeHouse 2665 JunieGirl Oct 2nd, 2026 at 02:21 PM
we often have this starting to bloom again thing. This new version of weather is a real mess.

and as I said. I do not turn down cake..I just prefer pie. So I usually make cake for the boy.
121 4,433 Read More
The Banter Hall Jump to new posts
Re: CoffeeHouse 2665 Sunflowers Oct 2nd, 2026 at 11:49 AM
Really? Omg, I love cake...I could never say no to that.

More rain for today, it is so mild though. It's strange to be in October and have such warmth. The frost killed the blossoms and this wet warmth has everything starting to bloom again. 🤔
121 4,433 Read More
Newest Members
Newman81, Karys, RickyD, pepperell, Alan Duggan, Mitchell Mason, ZB1one, Misfitmanda, hamshi, Suncatcher, Rougelle, drgunther, NehemiahPeterson, karahuels, Allice, bgtips, Ishika, HARV0522, Algorithm, sheep_girl, johnsmith, Jim S, Pharmer Phil, tropicalplantae, Lilly Rose
16,003 Registered Users
Recent Visitors
3 members (JunieGirl, Bestofour, Sunflowers), 5,767 guests, and 440 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in August
Gardening in September
Gardening in October


Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,558
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934
May 16th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
Karys 1
Random Gallery Image
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1