|
|
#7254
Mar 28th, 2007 at 11:35 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 877
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 877 |
Got this from a company in PA - an email about an open house. What is in there? Can you identify anything! What is that big twiggy thing bent in the back? ![[Linked Image]](http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/pmunro/Pattys%20Garden/helleborespringopen.jpg) Is that a coleus? ![[Linked Image]](http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/pmunro/Pattys%20Garden/helleborespringopen1.jpg)
PattyM
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 804
|
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 804 |
It's very hard to see what is in the photos because they are so small Patty. Does this company have a website with larger photos? I do think that the plant in the bottom picture on the left is a very large Coleus with some Marigolds in front and Blue Salvia in the foreground. Hard to tell the others.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,280
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,280 |
Last edited by RugbyHukr; Apr 1st, 2007 at 08:22 AM.
I love the sweet scents wafting in the breeze. I stop to admire the vibrant colors of all living things. And people think me odd. Then ODD I am!!!
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,551
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|