Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
Hot Rod
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
:ding:
That is what matters.
Let a smile be your umbrella , on a rainy rainy day..........
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
Ba ll ar d B ea ve r!
Ba ll ar d B ea ve r!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
I bought the rest of my cards today and what luck, they were 50% off! Should get them mailed tomorrow.
Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,700
Little Sprout
Little Sprout
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,700
i got from patunia and loz today-- thanks!
THE SPROUT IS BACK!
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
Giggles
Giggles
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
I wish the STAMPS were 50% off, Cheryl!!!
"I Love Virginia!"
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
Ba ll ar d B ea ve r!
Ba ll ar d B ea ve r!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
No kidding, that would be nice huh?
Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
Hot Rod
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
:ding: That would be a great christmas gift if it was half off on stamps....... Our postoffice said no tree this year in there.gov says no. How come the white house is full of trees ???????? SOme folks are full of bull..........
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
Giggles
Giggles
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
You're right about that!!!!!
"I Love Virginia!"
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
got cards from Shirley, Loz, and Jiffymouse. Jiffy's was covered with gingerbread stickers and had these disco balls in it. How cute.
sheri, i found those, remembered your graphic in your signature, and couldn't resist. it just looked like they needed to go to your house for your tree!
#159444
Dec 7th, 2007 at 10:47 PM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,258
Likes: 33
P a t r i o t
P a t r i o t
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,258
Likes: 33
it just looked like they needed to go to your house for your tree! I can't seem to get my tree decorated. I've got 2 in Webkinz land though.
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,416
Likes: 67
Northern Star
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,416
Likes: 67
Anybody recieve any picture cards?
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 12,160
Official Taste Tester
Official Taste Tester
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 12,160
A few more cards to go still. Hopefully I'll get out the last of them today. I agree 50% off on stamps would have been very helpful. Where I had e-mail addresses I did E-cards. That helped somewhat. Maybe we could add e-mail addresses to the card list next year. That really saves on postage.
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
Hot Rod
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
That sounds good.
Lets tell the postoffice .2008 is
THe year to send Email cards only.
Tell the postmaster general .........We will give the us postage a good holiday and send email cards only, in 2008...........Good thought Tammy.
barb
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
Ba ll ar d B ea ve r!
Ba ll ar d B ea ve r!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
Got all my cards ready to go, but my mailman comes so early I missed him already. So I guess I'll be sending them out on Monday.
Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
Purl One
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Tammy - thank you sooooooo much for your thoughtful card!
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I got a card today from "Santa" Loz! Thank you
Santa loz aims to please.............
I got your card today Shirley!
#159555
Dec 8th, 2007 at 04:26 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
Ba ll ar d B ea ve r!
Ba ll ar d B ea ve r!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
I haven't gotten any cards in 2 days. That's okay though, it was just exciting checking the mailbox everyday and being excited everyday to get a card, then denied for a couple days. Maybe I'll check the mailbox again in case the mailman was late today and I didn't notice.
Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,258
Likes: 33
P a t r i o t
P a t r i o t
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,258
Likes: 33
Tammy - thank you sooooooo much for your thoughtful card!
Where did she get your address? I looked for it. I have a card to mail too.
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
i got one from lorena yesterday and shirley today
thank you!
#159586
Dec 8th, 2007 at 07:53 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
A Gnome's Best Friend
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
i got one from lorena yesterday and shirley today
thank you!
Me Too!!!
, and Jiffy, Loz and Mark
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
#159617
Dec 8th, 2007 at 08:24 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,700
Little Sprout
Little Sprout
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,700
I got from Lorena and Shirley today!
THE SPROUT IS BACK!
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,038
Likes: 38
Frogger
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,038
Likes: 38
I got a card from Loz & Mark today. goody !!!
I echo Sheri's thougt---I would like Lynne's address too!!!
________
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
Giggles
Giggles
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
Anybody recieve any picture cards?
Diane sent me a WONDERFUL picture of herself enclosed in her card! Does that count?
"I Love Virginia!"
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,562
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934May 16th, 2026