Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#16701 Apr 7th, 2007 at 08:55 PM
DaisyM Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi, just dropping in. I miss the email notification of replies to posts. It appears this feature is gone. Why was it taken off? LoL, I forget easily, and the notification was a nice reminder of what I posted.

Also I liked the countdown feature to 1st day of winter, spring, etc..will you still be having that?

DaisyM #16718 Apr 7th, 2007 at 09:19 PM
The Gnome
3k Posts
The Gnome
3k Posts
Originally Posted by DaisyM
Hi, just dropping in. I miss the email notification of replies to posts. It appears this feature is gone. Why was it taken off? LoL, I forget easily, and the notification was a nice reminder of what I posted.

Also I liked the countdown feature to 1st day of winter, spring, etc..will you still be having that?

The E-mail notification function is still here, but I don't know how or where... but I'm sure someone will be along to fill you in soon. The countdown will be back....

Wild Willy #16736 Apr 7th, 2007 at 09:56 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by Wild Willy
Originally Posted by DaisyM

The E-mail notification function is still here, but I don't know how or where... but I'm sure someone will be along to fill you in soon. The countdown will be back....

Daisey~~~ Click on "my Stuff", you'll get a "drop down". Then click on "my Preferances" scroll down your options and click 'yes' on topics under "my watched list for email Notification" and for Pm messages if you choose: and submit.
Then when you post~ click on "add to my watched list" and you will be notified thumbup Be sure to click on " 4 reply" BEFORE you post so you have the option to add to your watched list. I hope this has helped!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
DaisyM Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you so much for explaining. I will try it...

DaisyM #18144 Apr 9th, 2007 at 08:02 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
we are all still learning You really will like this forum fomat it has lots of bells and whistles It just takes some getting use to but at the end of the day ~ It's alll Good!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
#18195 Apr 9th, 2007 at 09:27 PM
DaisyM Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks, I posted a question on one of the topics and followed angelblossom's directions about the reply email notification and it works. Thanks...you made my day.
I'm beginning to like the new forum already..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,313
Posts240,925
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image