Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
dodge #191520 Mar 12th, 2008 at 05:02 PM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,256
Likes: 33
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,256
Likes: 33
pretty car, pretty Ahsley.

Did Cindy go to the doctor today?



Bestofour #191521 Mar 12th, 2008 at 05:04 PM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,256
Likes: 33
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,256
Likes: 33
never mind I just looked at the other post.



toposh #191534 Mar 12th, 2008 at 05:25 PM
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 800
500 Posts
500 Posts
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 800
thumbupgreat job keep it up! The only way to keep it off is make it a lifestly to do every day. I found just one week not keeping an eye on what you eat and not exercise and boom that weight comes back on faster everytime. haha


[Linked Image]

I am strong when I am on your shoulders, you raised me up to be more than I can be.
ladyslipper #191535 Mar 12th, 2008 at 05:26 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Lets face it , we love to eat..


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
dodge #191696 Mar 13th, 2008 at 05:44 AM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,036
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,036
Likes: 38
yep this is me 'facing it' lol

well good morning all & good bye for now--i am going to go to take a morning nap---later everyone wavy


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Bestofour #191728 Mar 13th, 2008 at 08:22 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
Daisy
4k Posts
Daisy
4k Posts
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
Originally Posted by Bestofour
pretty car, pretty Ahsley.



thanks sheri, she chapped her lips playing in the snow.

well I'm gone to clean house rspb


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
suzydaze #191730 Mar 13th, 2008 at 08:57 AM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,786
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,786
Good Morning all,
I slept in this morning- till 7 - late for me- I called my son and he will come over tomorrow to install the bannister for me and the new shower head too.. and my water filter... works out well - his work was griping about all his overtime so he gets off early a few days this week- was praying hubby wouldn't have to try and do it all- he is hurting bad and we still haven't heard from Dr ofc to schedule appt for his tests.
We did get some of the furniture moved yesterday and my girls will be here today to help me move rest- all my office stuff and books and other stuff- will have to put away as we go today so at least it will be cleaned up too..
On a lighter note we got potty chairs for Nicoli yesterday and he woke up his Mom and Dad at 11:30 last night to go potty and stayed dry all night to boot after... we were beginning to think he would take diapers to school with him...LOL! He is so very proud of himself -! That will save all of us a lot of money- no more diapers for the first time in 7 yrs...
My tulips and iris are coming up - so I guess Mom Nature thinks spring is close too here- supposed to snow tonight though and Wed... but really hope it won't be bad- have to bring Mom here on Tues so hope the weather cooperates with us that day at least.
Well off to go start packing up books and getting ready to move them ...
Nana



[Linked Image]
Nana's15 #191838 Mar 13th, 2008 at 04:25 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
1k Posts
1k Posts
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
Got back from school 30 minutes ago I get home from the bus at about 4 p.m.


Waiting for fall...
emdeGardener2 #191839 Mar 13th, 2008 at 04:34 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
clap

It is 7:30 here and sun is going down.
Ours get home about 4 also. When does school quit for the year/


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
dodge #191840 Mar 13th, 2008 at 04:37 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
1k Posts
1k Posts
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
shotsFor this year last day of school is June 4.


Waiting for fall...
emdeGardener2 #191841 Mar 13th, 2008 at 04:52 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
thumbup

Ours trys to get it done by end of may if no snow days are there.
What do you want to be when you graduate/


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
dodge #191844 Mar 13th, 2008 at 05:19 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
1k Posts
1k Posts
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
I would grow fruits & vegetables for seed companies & test new ones;I think that's important work.


Waiting for fall...
emdeGardener2 #191845 Mar 13th, 2008 at 05:22 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
You might need a farm.


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
emdeGardener2 #191846 Mar 13th, 2008 at 05:22 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
1k Posts
1k Posts
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
I can't wait for spring BREAK!!!!!!!I'm going to spend it gardening.


Waiting for fall...
emdeGardener2 #191848 Mar 13th, 2008 at 05:25 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
1k Posts
1k Posts
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
There's lots of lots around here that just are full of weeds and can wth a good plowing,can be turned into a farm.


Waiting for fall...
emdeGardener2 #191849 Mar 13th, 2008 at 05:29 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
haha

YOu sound like a decent fellow. Hope mom likes your ideas. Maybe you can work for a conservatory or something in that line.. Owning land is an expensive hobby. And all the equipment you need to do the soil, is way out of line now.

I think it would be a fun job.. One neighbor kid took on a side job of Landscaping. He plants stuff and digs stuff out an plants more..



[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
emdeGardener2 #191850 Mar 13th, 2008 at 05:32 PM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,786
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,786
Hi all,
I just went outside for the first time today- my crocus are blooming- so pretty... spring has arrived and we get snow tonight they say.... spring in the Rockies..
Carrie, Teresa and I with the little boys help moved my office upstairs-they carried little stuff we moved the big stuff - then Jon came to pick up the boys and I used my MIL wiles- and got him to move the computer and big desk upstairs too - he got it all up and running for me... one less thing for Joe to do,and now I can clean up the downstairs and go buy a bed tomorrow with my son - bring it home and get it set up, and get the bannister set up too, we may have to take boys with us to do it but I have to get all this accomplished before next Tues... and still have to go get Mom's stuff from my sis's house- she is supposed to be getting it all ready but I will believe that when I see it too...she called me today so I could look for boxes for her and take them over- told her I would bring bins over and use them to pack up the stuff... the girls and I will go over there Sat and do that- I imagine I will have to wash it all too.. don't think she ever washed moms clothes... the ones I washed from the nursing home turned the water black in my washer- and they had been washed by her once at least.... don't think she uses soap much or something... sometimes I am sure one of us was adopted we are so very different.
Nana


[Linked Image]
Nana's15 #191851 Mar 13th, 2008 at 05:33 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
_______________________________CLOSED__________________________________________

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in August
Gardening in September
Gardening in October


Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,558
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934
May 16th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
Karys 1
Random Gallery Image
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1