Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
emdeGardener2 #191261 Mar 11th, 2008 at 04:38 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
Hello. I just might be awake.


~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Tina #191279 Mar 11th, 2008 at 06:05 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
hi tina and everyone. i'm almost not awake. i'm hoping to be asleep in the next hour.

#191280 Mar 11th, 2008 at 06:11 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
nono
toposh,

You get colds in florida? Thought that was a Pennsyvania hobby..
You must be sick. Doesnt pay to over dose.. Actually it is worse. All we use for colds, is cough drops and Vicks.. Rub vicks everywhere
Oh I take vitamin C at the first sign of a cold.

Chicken soup.

Do they eat soup in florida/



[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
dodge #191289 Mar 11th, 2008 at 06:52 PM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
Daisy
4k Posts
Daisy
4k Posts
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
I get some orange juice and drink it


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
suzydaze #191304 Mar 11th, 2008 at 07:20 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,032
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,032
Likes: 38
I like the vitamin C 'drops'--(kinda looks like halls cough drops in a bag?)
and then I drink juice & of course I make my own Chicken Soup!!!

They say the homemade works wonders thumbup


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
JunieGirl #191305 Mar 11th, 2008 at 07:21 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Originally Posted by JunieGirl
... & of course I make my own Chicken Soup!!!

They say the homemade works wonders thumbup
homemade chicken soup is my favorite.

JunieGirl #191316 Mar 11th, 2008 at 08:00 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
thumbup

I have homemade in the refrigerator right now..Hd has a cold.
It works wonders for me , makes me run to the bathroom..LOL


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
dodge #191320 Mar 11th, 2008 at 09:25 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,032
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,032
Likes: 38
I have some in the freezer now also. when I make it, I save some to eat at the time & the rest I divide up into containers & freeze it for futue reference.

Jiffy, sorry we do not live closer to each other, if we did I would make you some & bring it to you. :wink:


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
JunieGirl #191328 Mar 11th, 2008 at 10:22 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,032
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,032
Likes: 38
nighty night---taking my headache & the rest of me to sleep now--- wavy


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
JunieGirl #191330 Mar 11th, 2008 at 10:25 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
Oh, sleep! What a great and novel idea. Me too. Good night all.


~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
JunieGirl #191331 Mar 11th, 2008 at 10:27 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
1k Posts
1k Posts
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
What time is it???10:23? Oh c$#@ *%$#@# &%$$#$ #$@&**!!! lol (sorry for the cursing like a sailor) I have to complete the CAHSEE tomorrow & it's 10:30 already.I better go to sleep!!! snooz


Waiting for fall...
emdeGardener2 #191348 Mar 12th, 2008 at 12:11 AM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
1k Posts
1k Posts
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
Well,Good Night everyone.I got to go to sleep.


Waiting for fall...
emdeGardener2 #191374 Mar 12th, 2008 at 06:32 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
I need to do some running this morning. But I might just take this afternoon off and veg out. I'm very tired.


~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Tina #191375 Mar 12th, 2008 at 06:35 AM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,032
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,032
Likes: 38
Good morning Tina. I'm tired too.

This time change has me all messed up----I took a nap last night (bad idea0 then iwas up till midnight. so now i am short on sleep today--- rolz

and so it goes. Good to hear you are able to take some time off this afternoon.


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
JunieGirl #191376 Mar 12th, 2008 at 06:40 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
Well, I will be pulling my son from school to do it. But it is do-able.


~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Tina #191377 Mar 12th, 2008 at 06:44 AM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,032
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,032
Likes: 38
well, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, ya know?//


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
JunieGirl #191378 Mar 12th, 2008 at 06:53 AM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
I was tempted to have one of those days today Tina!! The other girl that works in the office is on vacation this week though so I thought I better not. rolz

#191382 Mar 12th, 2008 at 07:38 AM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,285
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,285
hi er one!


pleaseee... Betty Crocker aint got nothing on me =)
Tina #191393 Mar 12th, 2008 at 08:18 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
Daisy
4k Posts
Daisy
4k Posts
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
hi everyone, just dropping by before goign outside


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
suzydaze #191396 Mar 12th, 2008 at 08:42 AM
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,412
Likes: 67
Northern Star
30k Posts
Northern Star
30k Posts
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,412
Likes: 67
Hi all, in for a few between things.


~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
Sunflowers #191397 Mar 12th, 2008 at 08:43 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
Daisy
4k Posts
Daisy
4k Posts
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
well I'm out for a while, it's way too nice outside


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
suzydaze #191400 Mar 12th, 2008 at 08:56 AM
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,412
Likes: 67
Northern Star
30k Posts
Northern Star
30k Posts
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,412
Likes: 67
Loz, I see you out there.

lol


~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
Sunflowers #191413 Mar 12th, 2008 at 10:09 AM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3,540
The Man
3k Posts
The Man
3k Posts
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3,540
wavy


[Linked Image]

Helping the world one seed at a time

When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. Mary Ann LaPensee
kennyso #191414 Mar 12th, 2008 at 10:12 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 963
500 Posts
500 Posts
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 963
:evil:

Hadeda #191416 Mar 12th, 2008 at 10:21 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
Daisy
4k Posts
Daisy
4k Posts
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
well I'm in to have lunch now


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
#191440 Mar 12th, 2008 at 12:32 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
Take care, Cindy. I'm so sorry you are hurting still. That doesn't sound right. I think you should be improving already. I'm glad you will be seeing the doc again.


~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Tina #191441 Mar 12th, 2008 at 12:56 PM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,786
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,786
Hi all,
I hope doc can figure out why your are still hurting Cindy- does take a while to heal though... know Bill is taking good care of you ... it will happen and you will be back to our cindyfayelouise ....
Hubby and I have been moving furniture all day- have taken out big bed and put it in basement- taken captains bed up to bedroom- cleaned it up and set it up too- even got the drawers repapered and started to fill with stuff- office is going back up there too... ( I just thought I would never have to move it again) got Mom's room to clean out yet, desks to move and my puter too- Jon will do that for me I am sure-maybe tonight if I can get rest up there so he has a place to put it..
Did I mention they said mom could come home Good Friday- she is doing really well with her pt and can walk unaided with her walker and do what she needs to do for herself- now it's working on stairs and she is good to go- we have to add another rail to our stairs and get a couple things to make it easier for her to use the bath and shower but otherwise she can do what she wants .. now if we can just get it all in place by then..ordered the stuff we need and it's supposed to be here by the 18 or so- so that will work with our time frame- have to go buy her a new bed though- hers is shot- will have to do that tomorrow evening I think.. wish I could afford an adjustable one but that is not in my budget...
Well off to go visit Mom and see what else I can accomplish today.
Nana


[Linked Image]
Nana's15 #191442 Mar 12th, 2008 at 12:59 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
rose

Good Luck Cindy.


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Nana's15 #191448 Mar 12th, 2008 at 01:32 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,032
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,032
Likes: 38
Nana: if you have a hospital rental supply place near you (they should deliver) you could look into renting your mom an adjustable bed for awhile. If she needs it, i am sure you could even get your dr to advise you getting one & then medicare would subsidize it for you. (we did this with my FIL)

Then when she is stronger, you could get her a regular bed. why

Cindy, sorry you are having such a hard time of things these days. But some times the healing process gos slow.--and you are not that far out either. it is good that you will see the dr. today though. It will be comforting to have the dr. check you out so you know if everything is going as it should.

I wish you an easy trip there & back. kissie


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
JunieGirl #191474 Mar 12th, 2008 at 03:09 PM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
Daisy
4k Posts
Daisy
4k Posts
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
yeah hubby's mom had one and the medcare paid for it and when she died they came and picked it back up. worked out good for us.

well I gonna run and get in the shower Ashley and I have been digging in the dirt
flowers/100_0538.jpg" alt="[Linked Image]" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>
makes her very happy to dig in the dirt


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
suzydaze #191495 Mar 12th, 2008 at 04:11 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
1k Posts
1k Posts
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
I came back from school about 3 hrs.ago.


Waiting for fall...
emdeGardener2 #191498 Mar 12th, 2008 at 04:15 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Did you Learn anything? Or were you chasing girls?


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
dodge #191502 Mar 12th, 2008 at 04:24 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
1k Posts
1k Posts
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
I was taking a test.Me chasing girls??????????HAHAHA!!!!


Waiting for fall...
emdeGardener2 #191504 Mar 12th, 2008 at 04:35 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
How do you feel about the test,Enrique? When I ask Jonni that question, she doesn't have an answer. I think she thinks it might jinx the results or something.


~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Tina #191509 Mar 12th, 2008 at 04:42 PM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,285
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,285
Hey all i restarted my diet today and i just got back about 8 minutes ago i ran the whole time only taking 2 breaks but while i took them i power walked (im very fast when i do thaT) but i put absorbene junior on my knees (their bad from when they poped out the joint) i also put i on my sides it kept my sides from hurting...and anywho i finished i didn't need medical help and i beat my dad and my aunt! i feel so prooud!!!


pleaseee... Betty Crocker aint got nothing on me =)
Tina #191510 Mar 12th, 2008 at 04:44 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
nono

That's what guys do around here.. Chase girls.


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
toposh #191512 Mar 12th, 2008 at 04:46 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Originally Posted by toposh
Hey all i restarted my diet today and i just got back about 8 minutes ago i ran the whole time only taking 2 breaks but while i took them i power walked (im very fast when i do thaT) but i put absorbene junior on my knees (their bad from when they poped out the joint) i also put i on my sides it kept my sides from hurting...and anywho i finished i didn't need medical help and i beat my dad and my aunt! i feel so prooud!!!


Hooray ......for toposh,
Get the whole family involved and it is more fun.
YOu can do it .. what vitamins do you take? I heard some story about chromium making one loose weight......All I ever loose is time. tapfoot


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
dodge #191514 Mar 12th, 2008 at 04:49 PM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,285
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,285
as of right now i don't take any vitamins, i only take the vitamins when i only eat one thing a day for a long period of time... but i take fiber, calcium, fish oil, and b-12 complex... i can loose the weight i just got to keep it off... lol but i always take the b-12 complex everyday....


pleaseee... Betty Crocker aint got nothing on me =)
toposh #191515 Mar 12th, 2008 at 04:50 PM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,285
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,285
and some other multi vitamin


pleaseee... Betty Crocker aint got nothing on me =)
toposh #191519 Mar 12th, 2008 at 05:01 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
thumbup


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in August
Gardening in September
Gardening in October


Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,551
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934
May 16th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
Karys 1
Random Gallery Image
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1