Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 … 31 32
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
Daisy
4k Posts
Daisy
4k Posts
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
I have to have some sleep or I'm cranky as a bear

well I sure hope she's feeling better soon. Maybe sping getting here will help


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
Cindy your always on my mind, And I'm wishing you the very best day today and a better day tomorrow,, stay positive grin, it know it's hard finding positive in pain, but try to remember having a positive spirit is cohesive for your healing kissie .
Rachel and Brennan will be there before you know it! clap grin,

Dang Bill Your semi-sleeping is going to wear on you boohoo , your in my thoughts and praying you get a true restful nights sleep! Take care of you too! grin


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
I'm so sorry to hear that Cindy had a complication but I'm happy to hear that she got it fixed and that the surgeon is pleased. Cindy, Bill, and family are continuously in my thoughts and I hope that she recovers as quick as she can and gets to feeling loads better soon. kissie :ding:


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Bill
I take vitamin b6 when my nerves are fragile..Which I am sure yours are.
Just remember , the good you do for others will all come back to you.
Your going beyond the call of duty, for Cindy and many others..

prayers


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
Originally Posted by dodge
Bill
I take vitamin b6 when my nerves are fragile..Which I am sure yours are.
Just remember , the good you do for others will all come back to you.
Your going beyond the call of duty, for Cindy and many others..

prayers



Very well said Dodge! thumbup kissie


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Still been praying for Cindy.......hope she's recuperating and feeling a little better today. thumbup

#192081 Mar 14th, 2008 at 01:07 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
prayers just checking the status of things and offering up more prayers.

#192084 Mar 14th, 2008 at 01:13 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Still saying lots of prayers for Cindy and family! prayers

#192086 Mar 14th, 2008 at 01:25 PM
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
[Linked Image] CINDY!!!


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
10k Posts
10k Posts
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
I went and saw Cindy today...
She's not quite ready to play,,,
But she said with a grin,
as she wiped off her chin (ice chips),
Let's just start this party anyway!!!
.
.
.
When I got there, Cindy was sitting up in her chair... she had just finished a short walkaround and was a little tired. Her surgeon angel came in and changed her dressings and checked her out thoroughly. In the hall he told me that her vitals are great and we are shooting for M'Lady to come back home to me in 5-6 days..... clap

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Great news Bill!!! Glad to hear that she was in good spirits even though she is sore and tired!

#192101 Mar 14th, 2008 at 02:16 PM
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Love your poem, Bill! Glad to see you are in good humor!

Also glad to hear that the surgeon is keeping good tabs on Cindy, and that she will be able to go home in a few days.


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Oh whew...that IS good news! thumbup

clap clap clap clap clap clap
clap clap clap clap clap clap
clap clap clap clap clap clap
clap clap clap clap clap clap
clap clap clap clap clap clap
clap clap

#192111 Mar 14th, 2008 at 03:04 PM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
Daisy
4k Posts
Daisy
4k Posts
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
hey that's fantastic news thumbup


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
clap clapGood news Bear, Bill you are.

That is so nice to hear..We have all known you are CIndy's Knight in Shiney armour .(However it is spelled)
She may be home for Easter.....That's great.
That will Boost your Ego. (You know easter and eggs).
Thanks for the great poem too.

Relax


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027
Likes: 38
Originally Posted by Bill
I went and saw Cindy today...
She's not quite ready to play,,,
But she said with a grin,
as she wiped off her chin (ice chips),
Let's just start this party anyway!!!
.
.
.
When I got there, Cindy was sitting up in her chair... she had just finished a short walkaround and was a little tired. Her surgeon angel came in and changed her dressings and checked her out thoroughly. In the hall he told me that her vitals are great and we are shooting for M'Lady to come back home to me in 5-6 days..... clap


Bill thanks you for the update--such wonderful news !!

..OH, Bill.....I just love your poem. it is so perfect--but it also shows that you are in good spirits. That makes me not worry about you as much as I was.
Sounds like Cindy is doing a bit better too.-- clap bop clap
Taking baby steps-(in reference to getting better) is the name of the game, as a friend of mine says---and that is good---she can carefully and slowly move towards recovery and being back to her old bad self. thumbup
Sounds to me like Rachel & Brennan will be getting to Cedar Hill just about the time Cindy will be coming home---What perfect timing !!!


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
Bill that was good news to read when I got on here tonight!! clap

You BOTH sound much better!! So glad Cindy will be home soon!!! bop


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
10k Posts
10k Posts
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
I got her to giggle a little bit tonight! (I recited my poem) grin

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Awww, giggling is good! I'm glad to hear she can at least giggle a little right now. I liked your little poem. thumbup

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,434
Basket Case
5k Posts
Basket Case
5k Posts
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,434
It was great to hear that Cindy is doing well. I'd like to give her a big thumbup

Maybe Bill can really rest now. snooz

I'm still praying that all continues to go well and Cindy improves daily. prayers kissie


[Linked Image]
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, it's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." by Winston Churchill
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027
Likes: 38
Oh----I was hoping you told it to her---I just didn't have the nerve to ask if you had---I am glad you were able to make her giggle. clap


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Originally Posted by Bill
I got her to giggle a little bit tonight! (I recited my poem) grin
so glad clap you both need giggles thumbup

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
Originally Posted by Bill
I went and saw Cindy today...
She's not quite ready to play,,,
But she said with a grin,
as she wiped off her chin (ice chips),
Let's just start this party anyway!!!
.
.
.
When I got there, Cindy was sitting up in her chair... she had just finished a short walkaround and was a little tired. Her surgeon angel came in and changed her dressings and checked her out thoroughly. In the hall he told me that her vitals are great and we are shooting for M'Lady to come back home to me in 5-6 days..... clap



[Linked Image] notme


Great News!!! clap clap clap just don't start that party to soon and start dancing in the halls of the hospital,

Bill->[Linked Image]<-Cindy


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,786
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,786
Hi all,
So very glad Cindy is doing better... made my day to see she is doing well and going to be all better soon.
Still praying for her continued getting better.
Nana


[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
10k Posts
10k Posts
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
Someone was sweet enough to braid Cindy's hair today.... She looked so nice.... so sweet.... I sure miss my little girl.... luv I wish I could make her pain stop! tears

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
Awwwwwwwwww That is soooooooo kind of the person that braided her hair luv

What a wonderful thing to do for Cindy! kissie

Praying her pain subsides less each day as she gets stronger prayers


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
10k Posts
10k Posts
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
Last time they didn't even brush it for her.... I am going to find out who this special Fairy is!

Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 12,160
Official Taste Tester
10k Posts
Official Taste Tester
10k Posts
Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 12,160
I'm so sorry I didn't see this post until today. I've been gone alot househunting.

Cindy you are in my prayers for a speedy recovery and a complete one as well.

Take Care Dear Lady.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
prayers
That was so nice of someone . Most places family has to bring in a beautician to do the hair..But if it is straight ????



[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
I'm so very happy that someone took nice care of Cindy yesterday! clap
I bet it helped her feel refreshed and world's better. :wink:
Of course it did your heart good too, Bill, to see her tidied up! kissie

[Linked Image] Can't wait for the welcome home partaaaaaay to start!!!


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Awwww, that was sweet of whoever did that. Not many good people like that left out there anymore.

#192316 Mar 15th, 2008 at 07:27 AM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027
Likes: 38
yep, that sure was nice of whoever did that. They would not even turn me like they were supposed to.--told me I was suppose to KNOW to turn myself every 2 hours---and if they were going so far as to braid Cindy's hair then you know they are taking good care of her otherwise. !!!

The braided hair will keep it from getting knotted too.---I also bet it made her feel better to be all cleand up & as pretty as she could be when you got there. so very glad Cindy is doing so well.

Last edited by JunieGirl; Mar 15th, 2008 at 07:29 AM.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
10k Posts
10k Posts
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
Cindy has taken a turn for the worse and has been moved to the ICU... Please pray for her... I gotta go.... boohoo

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,745
WildRedRidingHood
4k Posts
WildRedRidingHood
4k Posts
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,745
$hit!!! tears tears

Thinking of you all. The docs will get a handle on this quick! prayers


[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pray everyone, pray right now, pray hard.

#192344 Mar 15th, 2008 at 09:05 AM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
OMG Prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027
Likes: 38
OMG---Constant & heartfelt prayers for Cindy from me too. prayers prayers[Linked Image]

be careful driving, Bill.


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3,540
The Man
3k Posts
The Man
3k Posts
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3,540
praying hard...will light a candle for her at church tonite


[Linked Image]

Helping the world one seed at a time

When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. Mary Ann LaPensee
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Just called Jiffy, I'm sure she's praying right now too.


#192349 Mar 15th, 2008 at 09:37 AM
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Sending out strong wishes for Cindy to come around quickly!
You are in my constant thoughts, Cindy! kissie


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 … 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in August
Gardening in September
Gardening in October


Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,537
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934
May 16th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
Karys 1
Random Gallery Image
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1