#200316 Apr 10th, 2008 at 06:27 AM
dodge Offline OP
Hot Rod
20k Posts
OP Offline
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Creative Home arts Club.
Is anyone a member.. They are saying one Dollar a month.. What is the catch? And what is Postage ?

Anyone know?

b

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
dodge #200326 Apr 10th, 2008 at 06:54 AM
Little Babe
2k Posts
Little Babe
2k Posts
Dodge, I had a mess with that club. I received the packet in the mail with the offer to join. I didn't join but just a few days later I got a small package in the mail that said it was my 'gift', no obligation. So, I opened it. It was the 'introductory gift' that was shown in the invitation packet. I will tell you it was much different than what was pictured. The picture in the invitation packet looked very nice. What I received was very cheap looking. It was very dollar store looking stuff. Along with the 'gift' I also got a bill for the club. I called and told them that I had not requested to join the club. They wanted me to return the gift at my expense. I refused to do that because the package stated it was no obligation, my gift to keep. It would have cost me $8-$10 dollars to return items that weren't worth $3. I continued to get bills for a while before they finally stopped sending them. The best I could tell it's kinda just the luck of it. You may receive something you like. Or you may be better off to take your $12 to the dollar store and buy items of your choosing. I'm leary to trust offers like that.

[Linked Image]

Rachel

(the new and improved Mrs. rachelc)

If you never have you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
rachelp #200427 Apr 10th, 2008 at 01:45 PM
dodge Offline OP
Hot Rod
20k Posts
OP Offline
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Thanks Rachelp,

I thought it was more than a dollar thingy.
I will throw it in the trash.. I just got the invite 2 days ago..
I do believe you .. I thought one time I did join it and it turned out like you said.. I canceled.

Ok ........I like the dollar store better>.LOL
I also receive one to get free garden stuff just for trying them..
Nay I won't do either..

Ok Everyone beware if you get either of those in the mail..
Thanks again rachelp.. Hope your resting now a day.. GUess Brennen is almost done with school.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,878
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image