Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
thumbup glad she is some better. i hope they find the problem quickly. Thank God she is there with you kissie

#229872 Aug 21st, 2008 at 06:52 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,034
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,034
Likes: 38
Originally Posted by Jiffymouse
thumbup glad she is some better. i hope they find the problem quickly. Thank God she is there with you kissie


Yes once again, Thank God she is there with you. I am so glad they are running tests, I hope they find the problem soon.

I will still be praying.


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Saying lots of prayers for Cindy!!!

#229895 Aug 22nd, 2008 at 03:12 AM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,034
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,034
Likes: 38
OH my Gosh---I was so hoping for an update before I began my day. I will be out of here in a few hours.


Bill, Rachel,.....please know that I am thinking and praying for Cindy. prayers


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
Originally Posted by JunieGirl



Bill, Rachel,.....please know that I am thinking and praying for Cindy. prayers


Me Too! prayers


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,414
Likes: 67
Northern Star
30k Posts
Northern Star
30k Posts
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,414
Likes: 67
A new day started with new prayers kissie


~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,786
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,786
More prayers from here too-
Nana


[Linked Image]
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
Cindy, I'm so sorry you are still in more pain! tears

But we are all praying you through this, and I know you can feel that.
Stay strong, stay positive, and smile as much as possible to keep your spirits up.

I love you Cindy Faye. I can't wait to have my old Cindy back...she's coming!!!


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
10k Posts
10k Posts
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
... one more day... tears

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
go sleep BILL...........
YOU WILL BE IN BETTER SHAPE 2 MARO.


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
10k Posts
10k Posts
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
sleeeeep???? lol now that's funny! haha

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,236
HandyMa'am
4k Posts
HandyMa'am
4k Posts
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,236
It is probably best that they keep her one more day...just in case something happens. Sorry Bill, I know you want her home, as do we, but what is best must be done (I would totally call that insurance company and raise heck). Remember how long Maddie was in the hospital and I all wanted was for her to come home??? 56 days of wanting her home, but her being at the hospital is what was best for her...never mind what I wanted. Same with Cindy. I know it sucks to hear, but 1 day isn't too bad. Try your very best to at least take a "nappy" (as we call it), bill. You will need your strength for when Cindy comes home.

Much love to you both.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
yikesbill
sleep is good 4 u......
I guess , so is Cindy


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
kissie kissie for cindy and bill and lots and lots of prayers prayers prayers

#230050 Aug 22nd, 2008 at 05:56 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
Many sincere prayers being said,, prayers we all pulled together in prayer before and God listened he'll listen again,,
Thank you Rachel for calling ,, prayers for you as well,, I understand how hard it is for you not to be there with your Mommy,, Have Faith and take care of your self too,, don't worry yourself sick! kissie

Bill even if you can't sleep at least allow your mind and body to rest , Yesss Even gnomes rest when tired! :wink: kissie


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,034
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,034
Likes: 38
yes Bill, we need you well when it is time for Cindy to come home---we all are counting on you to take good care of her----and so we need a 'rested up gnome' to be there and to be available. OK???


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Popping in to wish Cindy well and no more complications, and for Bill to take care and rest up for when Cindy comes home.

You are both in my thoughts even on these busy days for us here.


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
All prayers, always.


Merme


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
The other heart was given to another for us to find.
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,236
HandyMa'am
4k Posts
HandyMa'am
4k Posts
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,236
Hoping everyone had a good night. I won't be here nearly at all today, but wanted to pop in and send my well wishes to Cindy....and a great big hug and kissie to Bill.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
How is Cindy Today?? Any updates?


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,034
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,034
Likes: 38
I was wondering that very thing, Diane.---

I keep coming in and checking------


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
10k Posts
10k Posts
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
no significant changes....
no going home today....
[Linked Image]

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,414
Likes: 67
Northern Star
30k Posts
Northern Star
30k Posts
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,414
Likes: 67
kissie Bill.

Praying for all of you.


~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Originally Posted by Bill
no significant changes....
no going home today....
[Linked Image]

Sorry Bill. Hang tight..
Lotza prayers here.


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
Awwwwwww I'm soo sorry I was hoping some test had come back and said something that would lead her home with answers, boohoo Still Lifting up prayers here prayers


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,034
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,034
Likes: 38
Bill, I am thinking and praying constantly----

Best wishes to you Both


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Originally Posted by JunieGirl
Bill, I am thinking and praying constantly----

Best wishes to you Both
me too tears

#230270 Aug 23rd, 2008 at 07:40 PM
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Still keeping you both in my thoughts too, Bill. kissie kissie


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#230271 Aug 23rd, 2008 at 07:46 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Originally Posted by Jiffymouse
Originally Posted by JunieGirl
Bill, I am thinking and praying constantly----

Best wishes to you Both
me too tears


Me three. I might not always post in here but I'm always praying for Cindy and following the topic.

Send her my love Bill. kissie

#230335 Aug 24th, 2008 at 08:08 AM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
Thinking of you Cindy kissie and continued prayers! prayers


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
Prayers always for you Cindy, even in my church.


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
I am also looking for good news here. And still praying.


~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Originally Posted by jonni13
I am also looking for good news here. And still praying.
me too prayers

#230377 Aug 24th, 2008 at 01:37 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Bill, must be there all day again......What a caring man.

Prayers


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
10k Posts
10k Posts
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430
Likes: 1
Cindy had another cat scan today (MRI yesterday) along with med changes. We are hoping that this was a sign that she may be able to come home tomorrow... prayers

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Still sayings lots of prayers! prayers

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
hope so too..........
She sure is a Medical Mystery........
Prayers.........Now you go rest Bill......I know you don't listen either> rose


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027
Likes: 9
Thank you for the update. Will keep on praying for health.


~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,034
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,034
Likes: 38
Thanks for the update, Bill----I am so sorry you all have to go thru this.

Prayers that Cindy get to be as good as new SOON!!!! shots


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Originally Posted by jonni13
Thank you for the update. Will keep on praying for health.
yes, we are praying for health, for both of you!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in August
Gardening in September
Gardening in October


Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,556
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934
May 16th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
Karys 1
Random Gallery Image
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1