Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
[Linked Image]

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Awesome!. Boy he is super mellow isn't he? What a great dog.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
I think Mark wants you to rub his tummy too.

Daisy
4k Posts
Daisy
4k Posts
hubby drives me nuts wanting his tummy rubbed blush

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
lol Mark prefers his back scratched. lol

Yep Tina, he is the most mellow dog ever. Unless you say the words, ride or treat. Then he goes nuts. lol Right now he's sleeping on my feet again...his usual spot. thumbup

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I am glad he does get enthusiastic over something. I would worry if he didn't have 'favorite' words. "Walk" or "out" don't appeal yet?

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
thumbup cute pooch!

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Oh yeah......anything to do with going out is exciting. As soon as I put my coat on he gets excited and runs around like a crazy dog. But he's as equally excited to get back inside the house too. lol

Don't get me wrong, he isn't mellow all the time---he has play time and he gets all worked up....but for the most part he's really calm. He likes his dognaps.

And he's always using his nose to push your hand up onto his head. He didn't get pet too much before so I guess he's in love with the attention now.

This is funny too, not to sound stupid. But last night I tried to take him out to pee. Well it was freezing raining and he wouldn't go off the porch. I didn't blame him....well he had to pee though. So I thought I'd take him thru the basement to the covered porch at ground level. I went to the bottom of the basement stairs and called him....he always comes wherever I am. He can't stand not to be able to see us....well he stood at the top and shook his head back and forth. I called him again and he did it again! I about died laughing and chalked it up to coincidence......well Mark finally got him outside and when he called him back up the outside steps he shook his head no again and went running back thru the yard. lol

Coincidence? Or just a really smart dog? haha

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Now Loz doesnt need toes socks to keep warm.
She has a Bubba........

Fur is warmer...... thumbup

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
lol You are right Barb. He's like a little heater on my feet. lol

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Cute puppie---but I must say I don't know who I liked seeing more--Athena or Bubba-----I really enjoyed both----

I agree--he is a mellow guy---that is a good thing----I am happy for you all....

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
thumbup

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Right before I taped that clip I had "beauty shop" up in the small bedroom with Athena....so she was showing off her makeup. And I wasn't on camera because she did MY makeup. lol

Mark just has to work now on a gate at the top of the side steps. Although he doesn't run off at all. He's a scaredy cat. He just stays in the yard and then comes up the stairs. Still, I want him to be safe and our street gets a lot of traffic from all the cars going up the hill.

It's a wide opening and I was trying to talk Mark into this: On each end build 2 tall planters, attach a trellis to the planters--like an arbor across the top. Build the gate onto it. I figure the weight from rocks in the bottom of the planters and dirt would keep it anchored down good.

That way he wouldn't have to drill the cement. And it's such a big opening that I don't know how he'll really do it.......it's sloped to the side too.

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
I think your idea is a good one, Loz---you make a lot of sense and I think it would be a lot less work for Mark--or at very least it sure would be easier for him---

________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
500 Posts
500 Posts
Good luck with the gate- that sounds like a challenge!

Bubba has eyebrows like our former prime minister, John Howard!! Except John has a unibrow, and Bubba has 2. You guys probably talk with more respect about your president, don't you? Not like us...

My 5-year-old is into makeup, too. Last week she accidentally sprayed some body spray into her eye. Ok, so we know now it's not a good idea for her to have body spray! Anyway, we gave her eyes a good wash, and she was fine, thankfully.

Eternity
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Oh I don't know....most people I know aren't fans of the current president. There are so many jokes about him.

The gate will be a challenge. I think I have a picture of the steps, let me see.....Not the best pictures, but see how at the top of the sidewalk it's slanted.....I think bringing it down to the first step will be much better, but it's quite wide.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'm glad your little girls eyes are okay.....kids love that kind of stuff. I know that Athena puts about 10 coats of lipgloss on even though I tell her she just needs one. She really enjoys putting her hot pink, and I mean BRIGHT hot pink Hannah Montana lipgloss on me. egad

500 Posts
500 Posts
Yes, I think you are right- it will be easier on the first step because it's level. But then it could only open one way.

I think George W even does jokes about himself- it's easier that way!

Know what you mean about the lip gloss. In our house, it's the 11-year-old who is more into Hannah Montana. Won't be long for the younger one, though. And they even want to put lip gloss on me!!!

Eternity
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I think your 'portable' gate is a good idea, Loz. But Mark is the woodworking expert. He knows that the gates themselves are heavy and almost all of them will sag over time. And not much time for some. But a gate on a caster wheel might hold its own weight up a bit.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Cute video Loz!! Thanks for sharing it!!

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
This is at 100. You need to start a new topic and update us on all of the cuteness. Some of us need cuteness added to our days, please.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts

WELL CUTE PUPPYS DESERVE ...100........... neener

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,313
Posts240,927
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image