Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
i did mushroom soup too. but mine is over cube steak, potatoes, and carrots. and it feels like it is taking forever to cook boohoo i'm hungry

Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
Hi all,
I didn't even turn on a puter this morning cause I knew if I did I wouldn't get anything done... called my sis and told her to come get Mom for a visit...I really needed to clean her room and the family room and it is hard if she is here to do it right- she hates when I move stuff but if she isn't here and I do it she doesn't even notice...LOL! I went thru her clothes too and took a bunch of them down to the basement for donating .. they are all about 4 sizes to big for her or more- she is losing weight like crazy- doc says it's normal for her condition but boy she is going to dissappear, I have been giving her ensure between meals so at least she gets some nutrition...
Cleaned the bathrooms too today and aired out the house too- it was warm today - will need to put the heater back on soon though.. will get chilly tonit...
Well off to fold the last load of laundry - towels and kitchen stuff- Joe is bbqing steak for us tonight - with baked taters and a veggie of some sort... think I will go take a hot bath after I feed Mom- she can't eat the steak so that is out for her-
I have boys tomorrow - all of them all day- no school - but at least it's nice and they can play outdoors.... that helps a lot.
Nana

[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
wow nana. you did a lot today. i barely got the grocery shopping done and dinner cooked. and it STILL isn't done boohoo

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
wavy Good evening! Just got done eating chicken tortilla chowder. It was yummy! I didn't get a lot accomplished today either. Got groceries and did a bit of laundry. Made supper and did dishes...now I am relaxing.

Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
well, i guess i feel better then jess. you did about what i did. i forgot the dishes and laundry.

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
I would have liked to but figured I should accomplish something today. lol

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I am still in the middle of cleaning out one room. It is tough going. And I'm not even expecting to actually complete it. Just take it down a layer or two.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
I know the feeling, Tina. I get started on something like that and seem to lose my momentum halfway through. Good luck with yours though!!

Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
*********closed*********

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,314
Posts241,016
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image