|
|
#24256
Apr 17th, 2007 at 04:39 AM
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 12,160
Official Taste Tester
|
|
Official Taste Tester
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 12,160 |
Woohoo! My lettuce sprouted yesterday. I'm so excited. Hopefully it will warm up to the point that i can plant it outside before it matures lol. Just kidding. But I am excited to have it sprout. I've never succeeded with lettuce before. Damp off has been my enemy. But I have my spray bottle at the ready this time.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,805
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,805 |
Great job tkhooper, I love that type of lettuce too. Haven't planted any this year yet, hopefully next week. It's too cold today.
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/rosepetal.gif) Kindness is a language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,554
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|