Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Merme Offline OP
Grande Damme
20k Posts
OP Offline
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Hi Cher ~ Gee you are a busy one as usual but it all sounds like "good" busy.

I'm so excited about your hummingbird feeder to match the one you already have! lol Tomorrow is the big day, huh? I can't wait!!

I went to bed earlier and got back up to take some Tylenol for I am very achy tonight. These back-to-back days at dialysis are tough on my back issues. But the Tylenol will kick in soon and I'm sure I'll sleep well once I finally get there.

Gonna browse around the forum for a bit....

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
The other heart was given to another for us to find.
Digger
500 Posts
Digger
500 Posts
Good morning all~ Feeling 100 percent I would say. BAck to working out.
I am so overwhelmed with all the ybard work now. We had 3 days of rain, and OH MY things are green.
Not complaining just that I have not even put my fertilizer down. And now I will have to run the mower. And the beds have not been cleaned. ~Sigh~.
Merme how are you doing? Hope you are feeling better. :)
Still waiting on my hummers. I have had a feeder out on and off for a week now, nothing. But if memory serves me, they never arrive here till the first weekend in may. And since thats coming up I am hoping they will arrive this weekend. HAve a fresh batch of Sugar water all ready and waiting. All the feeders are cleaned. If I could just keep the downeys off of them, every year its the same thing.
Well off to finish morning chores then to get my hair colored. HAve a wonderful day friends. kissie

[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Good Morning Kim! I'm glad to hear you're feeling much better!!!! kissie

Good Morning Every one! grin wavy I've gotta leave for work now! rolz

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Originally Posted by JunieGirl
Originally Posted by Bestofour
One of the side affects of it is somnolence. I came home from work and slept til 8 and I'm getting ready to go back to bed. I'm not going to take any medicine for a few days.

So tell me, Sheri---will it be safe for you to just stop taking your meds, even if for only a few days????

it's only allergy medicine. I feel so much better now that I've slept about 40 hours and didn't take that medicine this morning. I'm going to start back again tonight.

Diane, I'm glad you have a few minutes each morning to get online. Are you liking your new job?

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Yes I love the people there Sheri,, it's really laid back, WE have a consistant flow of work and I pretty much stay busy,, hate the drive there and back , but love the fact I have a Job to hate the drive,, zoink lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Good morning everyone

KIm, I am glad that you are feeling better----

Diane: Sorry I missed you today...if indeed I did??

Merme--I hope you slept well

Sheri--that is good to hear, and I hope that you do better nowe that you have adjusted your meds.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Gosh Chermoni, you and the cold weather! It's been so hot here and very dry. It rained every other day in the cold months but now that it's warm no rain is in sight.

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Originally Posted by angelblossom
Yes I love the people there Sheri,, it's really laid back, WE have a consistant flow of work and I pretty much stay busy,, hate the drive there and back , but love the fact I have a Job to hate the drive,, zoink lol

It is nice to have a job if you need one. We found out yesterday that all NC state employees will have $200.00 taken out of their paychecks by the end of June and will be expected to take 10 hours off without pay. I hope this is a one time deal. It's hard for all of us but extremely hard for single parents or singles in general. That's $200.00 they won't have toward their house payment or daycare fees.

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
has anyone heard about a stimulous that we are getting from the Fed Government?/ my MIL says she got $250.00 and the letter with it said it was a federal stimulous and that everyone would be getting it----I ask because although she is perfectly sound in her thoughts and such, her eyes are not so good---
I suspect she reads part of a lettr & "decides" what the rest of it says- rolz

and with me not driving right now, I have not been there to read the "letter".

________

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Sheri that is awful----I was just thankful that we got our income tax return---

I heard that some states sent "IOU's" for the return owed or a letter saying they would simply NOT be getting the money this year--- why

________

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
we did get about $30.00 more dollars in our checks this month and they said we'd get it for 12 months. So what it boils down too is we're having to pay the State the money that Obama decided to give us as the stimulus break.

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
California was sending IOU''s but they have made good on them now. I am still waiting on the federal stuff.
Good morning. Another busy one is heading my way. And I slept in a little so I'm running a little late. I'll be back later.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Tina, I went to sleep yesterday about 6:00 PM woke about 8:15 and went back to bed at 10:00. a little sleep goes a long way sometimes.

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Originally Posted by JunieGirl
has anyone heard about a stimulous that we are getting from the Fed Government?/ my MIL says she got $250.00 and the letter with it said it was a federal stimulous and that everyone would be getting it----I ask because although she is perfectly sound in her thoughts and such, her eyes are not so good---
I suspect she reads part of a lettr & "decides" what the rest of it says- rolz

and with me not driving right now, I have not been there to read the "letter".

My understanding is that we were going to get a bit more in our paychecks. why I'm not sure how it works though for those not working. It will be interesting to see what happens. You will have to let us know if you get a chance to read that letter!

#277518 Apr 29th, 2009 at 12:04 PM
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
State employees got $40.00 extra dollars in our checks this month but then yesterday heard that we'll have 200.00 taken out over the next two months and will be expected to take 10 hours without pay, so there goes my stimulus bucks. I would have been happier if the State had just kept the stimulus money meant for state employees. This isn't going to balance the budget anyway so who knows what will be next.

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Rod is getting about $30.00 extra dollars a pay check now---but I didn't know that was to be just for 1 year--shock--just whom is fooling whom here

and anyway---just what is $15.00 a week gonna do for us????

________

Merme Offline OP
Grande Damme
20k Posts
OP Offline
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Hi everyone ~

Carol Jean, I do not know about "everyone" getting $250, but I apparently received a letter similar to your mother-in-law's. It said that people who receive either Veteran's Benefits, Retired Railroad, Social Security Disability or Social Security would receive the $250 by the end of May. However, none of their Dependents (who also receive benefits separately) would be getting the disbursement. Does that help you any?

I was late getting back from dialysis today and I am wiped out! Three days in a row was a little much. I felt like I was caught in one of those time loops where you keep waking up to the same day! lol

Tomorrow, however, I have no appointments whatsoever.

So for now I am going to hit the couch and put my nose in an interesting novel and I'll climb out later on to visit with y'all.

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by Merme
Hi everyone ~

Carol Jean, I do not know about "everyone" getting $250, but I apparently received a letter similar to your mother-in-law's. It said that people who receive either Veteran's Benefits, Retired Railroad, Social Security Disability or Social Security would receive the $250 by the end of May. However, none of their Dependents (who also receive benefits separately) would be getting the disbursement. Does that help you any?Merme

]Yes it does, Merme,-----she is getting SS so I am sure that is why she is getting the money----Thank you so much for the information.

________

Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
Hi all,
In that case then my Mom should be getting that too... that would be good... she needs some new clothes and shoes...don't think her raise has helped a whole lot cause they seemed to raise the cost of her prescriptions about the same amount- funny how that happens.... I am just glad she has another insurance besides medicaid cause they pay for the one medicaid won't pay for... if she goes in an asst living she will lose that and since it's way expensive without insurance she won't get it- it's for the dementia and memory problems- she will get worse faster without it for sure.
I had the boys early today- fed them breakfast... sent them to school.. went and picked them up... so it's been a long day for me- now I need to feed us too- think it will be chicken from the freezer...fast and easy.
Its been beautiful today is 70* right now ..they say it will rain rest of week though... hope no to much - kids have to go to Pueblo on Sun for a babyshower for one of Jon's cousins...
Well off to nuke dinner and then I am going to just veg or awhile....
Nana

[Linked Image]
Merme Offline OP
Grande Damme
20k Posts
OP Offline
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Come on over to the new CH because this one is

**************************CLOSED****************************************

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,313
Posts240,922
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image