|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,031 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,031 Likes: 38 |
Am I whining too much? I don't much care for whiners even when it is me......... I collected my mail. I have gotten many sympathy cards from my imaginary online friends. And I thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. 1) I agree with Sheri: You are not whining----whiners are annoying, and there is no basis for what they are "saying"--and you are sooo far from any of that!!! 2) about your "imaginary on-line friends" if it were not for all of you I have no idea where i would be today---I think all the people here are more 'real' than many of our 'friends' that are in our respective hometowns. 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,254 Likes: 33
Patriot
|
|
Patriot
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,254 Likes: 33 |
There is a 1st grade girl at my school who has been in the hospital for 10 days with encephalitis. She won't be back at school and isn't expected to ever go back to baseline intelligence. So sad. You never know what's going to happen when you wake up in the morning.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,254 Likes: 33
Patriot
|
|
Patriot
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,254 Likes: 33 |
I am going to be forced to start a rumor about myself so I'll have something to talk to myself about on here.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,031 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,031 Likes: 38 |
OH mY Sheri---that is so sad---- it is news like that that makes one thankful for what they have in life doesn't it??
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
It does make me sad, too. And grateful for the good times. And let us know your preferred rumor, Sheri, so we can help you out with that project. It is mighty slow in here sometimes.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,031 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,031 Likes: 38 |
I am going to be forced to start a rumor about myself so I'll have something to talk to myself about on here. WOW we get to start rumors aobut ourselves?/ goody--I'll begin to dream mine up right away 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
#280374
May 15th, 2009 at 04:27 PM
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,031 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,031 Likes: 38 |
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,546
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|