Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I am home again. I think a nap is in order.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
I'm starving but can't think of a thing I really want to eat! Well, everything that sounds really good I do not have. What I have, I don't want. boohoo

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
The other heart was given to another for us to find.
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I do that a lot, Merme. I have a house full of food but not much of it appeals to me lately. Last night Jonni and I decided sauteed scallops was good for tonight. But now she is out and cooking them up for just me doesn't appeal.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Fencer
3k Posts
Fencer
3k Posts
sorry you can't find anything to eat that sounds good. I hate it when that happens. I usually end up eating a little bit of everything around and stuffing myself and still wanting that something else.

well, I'm just popping in to say goodnight. I feel extra tired today. these short weeks are always the longest!

Cricket

Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. ~Russel Baker
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
yes they are, Cricket. Sleep well.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Glad to know I'm not the only one this happens to! lol

I do the same thing, Cricket. Nibble here and nibble there, unsatisfied. And I also sometimes do what you did, Tina... plan something and then end up not in the mood! :yipes:

I ended up deciding to boil some elbow macaroni which I will add to some beef stew to make it more like beef-stew-flavored noodles than beef stew with noodles.

I like hot food at dinner and just the thought of the tuna salad I have waiting or the bologna sounds blah!

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
Fencer
3k Posts
Fencer
3k Posts
sometimes we throw bolonga in a pan and cook out all the water/grease. it makes a good warm sandwich???....with cheese and lettuce or even with egg like a breakfast sandwich??

Cricket

Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. ~Russel Baker
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I used to like fried bologna too.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
I love fried bologna, but I don't cook much for myself
anymore, usually its just microwave and a little snack
here an there. I probably do more real cooking for my
dogs than myself. I like to pressure cook a whole chicken
and mush it all up for the dogs and put in freezer packs.

Alice
from the desert of Arizona
where the dust blows and
the tumbleweeds roll
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Oh, i might just want to come eat dinner with your dogs. Just a little salsa and a tortilla and it sounds scrumptious

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
I made some wonderful coffee and just finished a spooky novel I've been reading. Now I am off to bed.

Safe away home O my palies, and sweet dreams to you all.

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
wavy

Good morning, everybody!

It is raining and dark here today, but cool, so that is nice.

The coffee is ready for anyone who'd like some and I'm sure there is some mango juice icy cold for Lynne.... along with plenty of tea and hot chocolate if you'd rather.

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Patriot
10k Posts
OP Offline
Patriot
10k Posts
something around here has changed and I don't like it. Are people on vacation or mad or what but it's just not the same. I've been hanging out here a long time and probably spend way too much time on the computer but it's always been fun. Not so much fun anymore. Things are mostly dead. Merme posted lasted night at midnight and there wasn't another post until 3 minutes ago when she posted again. I don't know anything about running forums or chatrooms or whatever it's called but is this what happens after a while? People move on to different things and the the forum or chatroom or whatever it's called lives or dies? Well, I don't like it one bit.

I'm a middle aged (if I live to be 112) southern woman and I don't take well to change. Will someone, Bill, Cindy, Jiffy, Loz, PLEASE fix it. I want the old forum back.

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
It is lonely in here. I often talk to myself too. I am not sure what the problems are. I'm hoping to see all of my friends back soon, too.
I'm sorry, Sheri. I hope you keep your friendships going even without much activity here. I try to post a smile for you and others everyday.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Good morning, Sheri. Well, all I can say is I'm a middle-aged (if I live to be 104) Northern woman and I don't like change, either.

I tend to think forums have an ebb and flow to them... active and less active times. The thing is to hang in there until the tides change again.

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
Morning ...
well I am middleaged if I live to 120 or so but I try to get here every day... it is summer and that seems to make most of us busier- today is the last day of school for our boys...Yay! they are having field day today for the kindergarten , Timothy is having a picnic lunch today and Nicoli went along for the ride.... they all have half days today so will be done by lunch tiime.... bet they come here....LOL!
We woke up to sunshine and will be warm today...so warm it may t-storm later they say.... my flowers are so big now may have to cut them back to keep them in the beds- nice though not to have to water yet this yr.... and not to be on restrictions either....
We decided on having a taco/burritto/nacho bar for the lunch after the baptisms.. a couple veg trays and maybe fruit trays,, have to order a cake too... expecting about 50 people to attend... so hope the weather will be nice....
Well hate to go but got to get my shower and start some laundry....decide to dinner too....
Nana

[Linked Image]
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Your plans for the baptism party sound great, Nana!

I've got to rush off to dialysis and a big storm is on the way.

So bye for now.

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Well hey, I'm past middle age, and I don't like change either.

I'm not here much either cause It's not the fun it use to be. But, I keep coming back.

I've met good friends here.

I don't think Bill, or hostesses, can Fix it, actually. It is up to all of us on here to make it fun. They can't force us to have fun, I don't guess.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Patriot
10k Posts
OP Offline
Patriot
10k Posts

Now that I have a job where I get to breath once in a while and check in during the day the dynamics of the forum have changed. Phooey.

We are fun girls so we'll have to party on!!!

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Yep, like....we never have a Friday night party on here like we use to, but then again, someone use to start one....so if we want to party we have to party...right? The thing is, if one is started the people on here have to come and post, and there in lays the problem.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,884
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image