Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#301804 Dec 21st, 2009 at 02:27 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Hello Everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help identify what is eating or killing my plants. I will upload pictures so you can see the plant. They are getting plenty of water and nutrients. Becuase I live in a condo facing north they might be a little deprived of sunlight. One of the plants looks like something is eating it and the others edges are turning brown and curling up. One plant is a tomato and the other is a bell pepper plant. Thank you in advance !!


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here are the links in case the image codes dont work.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j253/tightacura22/IMG00003-20091216-0911.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j253/tightacura22/IMG00002-20091216-0911.jpg

Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 4,105
Likes: 1
The Gnome
3k Posts
The Gnome
3k Posts
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 4,105
Likes: 1
over watered...

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Are you sure that is what it is? How often should they be water. I am spraying them with a new plant nutrient every day. Should I only spray it every couple days? Thank you for your responce

Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 4,105
Likes: 1
The Gnome
3k Posts
The Gnome
3k Posts
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 4,105
Likes: 1
That is what it looks like to me anyway. You should let the soil become almost dry before you water them again. When you do water, soak them good. I would hold of on the nutrient misting and any feeding until the plants start to boogie again. When you start the nutrient treatment again, do it half (or less) as often as the directions tell you to.
Good luck!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in August
Gardening in September
Gardening in October


Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,583
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934
May 16th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
Karys 1
Random Gallery Image
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1