|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
I'm glad it fixed your troubles, Lynne. Now I am wondering if, in times past, when I had troubles on the forum if I should have been deleting cookies!
Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,055 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,055 Likes: 38 |
you are so welcome, Lynne. I am so happy I actually remembered to have you try that--and I am, glad it worked. Yea !!!!! well now that that is done--I find I am very tired. so I am going to call it a night, wish you all sweet dreams & get some much needed rest for myself nighty night all 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
Well Carol Jean it seems I have missed you again. I hope you have a good night's rest.
Safe away home O my palies and sweet dreams to you all.
Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
Good night all. I'm whooped.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
 Good morning, everybody!! It's overcast today and I don't know if inclement weather is due in or not, but it surely looks possible! Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
Oh! I just found out they've forecast snow for tonight and tomorrow. Clearly, I haven't been plugged into the local news much.
My girl is an hour late. I had a call saying she was "lost" in our town. I just saw her go by our complex twice, pull in the drive, sit there looking around and then slowly back out.
I don't think she is going to work out as my respite person.
Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
Good morning. Had to look at the caendar to see what day it was. Coffee, coffee, coffee...
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,055 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,055 Likes: 38 |
Just stopping in to say good morning. I've just had my shower & am about to get dressed to go to church.
merme stay safe & warm. Hopefully when this girl figures out where you live she will have it down. Did you mention to her that you saw her twice?? I so hate to not really know where I am going.
Tina, drink some coffee for me. I won't get any until lunch, I'm sorry to say.
I'll see ya all later today
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
I told her Maxi would go out on the porch and wave to her. He went out, she left anyway, came back, and left again. He got fed up and came back in. We haven't seen her since. When I spoke to her last, she was in the parking lot of the church next door and I told her we were right next door so I can't imagine where she thinks she is going. But we certainly are not going anywhere today after all.
Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
Well, she was only 1 1/2 hours late! Nice girl but very young.... she just turned 18.
I had a surprise last night watching our new TV which I can see so much better than our old one. I saw a close up of Michelle Obama and did a double take. I had not seen her face clearly before, and she is lovely! Prior to that, all I had was a sense of her grace in public and an idea of her fashion. So it was very neat to see her face clearly.
Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
|
|
Purl One
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597 |
It was supposed to rain all day here today - so far at 2:30 it's very dark out, no rain, but it's just started snowing! PHOOEY!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,262 Likes: 33
Patriot
|
|
Patriot
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,262 Likes: 33 |
rain here Lynn but tomorrow is supposed to be dry and 62 degrees.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
Snow here, through tonight and tomorrow.
Well, it IS January in New England.
Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
|
|
Purl One
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597 |
I know, Merme, but I was looking forward to a day of rain to boost the humidity around here - snow just does not have that same effect.
And by the way... my typing here is back to what is was before I deleted my cookies last night - can't see what I am typing for several seconds afterwards?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
My sister in PA is getting your rain, Lynne. She said it is torrential. She is about 150 miles south of NYC. I am thinking of getting a humidifier to help with the air quality of the apartment. We are very dry here too. Going to go put dinner in the oven. I never did cook last night, so we're having baked sweet potatoes, ham steak and green beans tonight. Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
|
|
Purl One
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597 |
We've tried assorted humidifiers, but I am such a light sleeper that they all keep me up if we keep it in our bedroom where it is badly needed. I would love to have a "whole house" one, but we cannot with baseboard heating - it is used on forced air heaters - which is what I grew up with.
I am knitting a stool cover. I saw the pattern online the other day - it has a funny name - "Puff Daddy" - NOT after the famous person, but because the pattern was written in Norway, and Puff means stool there!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
What an adorable story about the stool cover, Lynne! That's great!
br-r-r-r! It is getting cold here again...
Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
We made old-fashioned popcorn on the stove just now. It seemed the perfect snack for this snowy night. And, it smells heavenly!
Maxi is glad to be off school tomorrow. I had forgotten and didn't arrange anything for him so I'm hoping his pal Dom will come over to help keep him company while I am at dialysis.
We didn't get anything for his research done this weekend, and things are closed again tomorrow. It is going to be tight finishing in time.
Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,055 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,055 Likes: 38 |
popcorn Balls sound heavenky, Merme. salty & sweet too---  sorry to hear about Maxi's project. I think he will do well, he seems like a "go getter". I know I always worked best under pressure it seemed.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
Carol it is just that this project is so big and has so many requirements... research by books, web sites, and at least one interview! 1500 to 2500 words with analysis!  He has found some great web sites but is lacking on the books and interview. Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,055 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,055 Likes: 38 |
that is a lot opf work to expect of a kid. I wish him well.  You must be especially proud of his trying to accomplish this task. Does he know who his interview is going to be with?// could he do this via the phone?/ say tomorrow???
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
This Coffeehouse is
*********************************CLOSED********************************************
Come on over and visit the new one!
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,604
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|