|
|
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
|
|
Hot Rod
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848 |
i WENT OUT AN FOUND MY 2 PORCHES AGAIN.
yes more snow . Probably 18 inches again.. Was to get 10....ha ha ha
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/dodge.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67 |
Hello again...Dodge enjoy your snow. There calling for a snowstorm here for Saturday and Sunday as well.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
We are clear and dry for some days yet. It feels so strange to know there are huge snowstorms south of us and for us to get nary a flake. It feels a little like cheating!
Going through a bag of "papers" one of my girls filled and stuffed in a closet, I found many things which were not papers at all! I'm glad we emptied that closet the other day so I could see what had been put in it!
I have to pay more attention to what my girls do even when I'm not feeling good!
Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67 |
Merme, you don't have much luck with your girls do you?
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
Nope! But my troubles are common to all. Sometimes the owners of the agencies get laughing with me about whacky girls and circumstances. Just when I think I've had the worst incident ever, they will tell me something that has me ROFL.
We all know it sorta "goes with the territory".
I am impatient for Maxi to get home and tell me about National History Day. The entire 8th grade has been in an uproar over these projects; parents are annoyed and stressed. These kids better get good grades AND high praise for their work!
Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67 |
School seems to cause alot of distress these days..
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
These projects the kids had to do were ridiculous, Tam. I was so relieved by the time Maxi got his done. He even dreamed about the goshdarn thing... talking about it in his sleep!
I am glad I am cooking a good dinner tonight. I am hungry for a good dinner.
That's the benefit of non-dialysis days... I can take time to cook!
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67 |
You should have seen the commotion at DH's sisters last year over kindergarten work...I used to get calls nightly to go up and help a 4 year old with her homework. 
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67 |
Oh...I got a lovely surprise today...my Valentines gift came early. DH's boss told them all they had to work Friday til Sunday due to the weather, so the boys went at lunch to get the wives gifts.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
How nice for you to celebrate Valentine's Day a little bit early! What did you get?
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67 |
Beautiful flowers and chocolates...the florist was waiting on her order of Valentines flowers to come in this afternoon so the bouquets are ' spring-like'....just as pretty. Give me a sec and I'll upload a pic in Dodge's centerpiece topic.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
I saw your flowers, Tam; they are lovely! Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67 |
Thank you Merme, I added a pic of myself in with my grandparents also.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
Maxi's home. He is on the couch behind me using his laptop. Last night we were so silly. I was here at my desk and he was about 6 feet away from me on the couch and we were IM-ing each other on Facebook!  Jeepers but does my kid need a haircut! Yowza! Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67 |
 Merme. I'm frustrated with my printer at the moment, yikes.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
Good luck with your printer, Tam. You are a braver woman than I am!  Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67 |
I give up....I hate technical things.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
Me too, Tam, me too! My hair does this  with technical junk! Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
I gotta go lay down. 
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,415 Likes: 67 |
I've got to finish supper...ttyl.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
|
|
Hot Rod
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848 |
Hello again...Dodge enjoy your snow. There calling for a snowstorm here for Saturday and Sunday as well.
Tamara...........I will be very generous this time.. You can have all the snow.. You know the snow is deep when you have to blow a path for the cows to get to the pond. We did . I just talked hd into getting a blower 2 weeks ago. He was aiming to do it in the fall. I said naw lots of winter to come yet. d
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/dodge.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
This CH is
*************************CLOSED******************************************
Come warm up in the next one!
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,558
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|