Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
The Bird Man
5k Posts
OP Offline
The Bird Man
5k Posts
Galaxy Zoo, the joint U.S.-British Astronomy site is starting a new project. This project is no less than mapping and studying EVERY square inch of the Moon's Surface, both front and back. We will be using high resolution HD photographs that will be able to clearly show objects a few feet in diameter. We are in the design and BETA testing phase now but still need people to help out. We could use a few thousand people for this project. The pictures you receive will be the FIRST time any human has seen these objects, so you will be getting pictures of the moon that NO human has EVER seen before in HISTORY!!!! You will mark and classify various features and have the liberty to mark any thing you think is curious or abnormal. Here is one of the ACTUAL photographs of the moon from this new project that I classified myself showing one of the thousands of HUGE boulder fields found in certain areas of the Moon. So far I am one of only four Americans currently working on this project but that will change soon when we go live with the full version of Moon Zoo.

[Linked Image]

If you are interested just Google, "Moon Zoo" and take the short training program and soon you will be exploring and mapping the Moon yourself.

[Linked Image]
Kingdoms RAGE and go to war...but the PEasants plant potatoes..

EARTH FIRST! (we'll strip-mine the OTHER planets later.)
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
They know a loon when they see one>>

LOL blush

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
The Bird Man
5k Posts
OP Offline
The Bird Man
5k Posts
I MIGHT have found the wreckage of a Lunar probe today. There are dozens of unlocated wreckages on the moon.

[Linked Image]
Kingdoms RAGE and go to war...but the PEasants plant potatoes..

EARTH FIRST! (we'll strip-mine the OTHER planets later.)
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Show us..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,876
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image