Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#322566 Jun 24th, 2010 at 06:51 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
[Linked Image]

Not my greatest collection.

dodge


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
dodge #322568 Jun 24th, 2010 at 10:43 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,043
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,043
Likes: 38
very nice--I bought Malvia seed to give someone one time---some day I guess I will buy myself some.


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
JunieGirl #322587 Jun 25th, 2010 at 07:10 AM
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
I like it, Dodge! I was once sent some seeds from someone who grew them, but all I got was one small flower. Haven't tried growing it since.


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
They are invasive here.

I get you some seeds when they turn .

barb


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
dodge #322593 Jun 25th, 2010 at 07:24 AM
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,421
Likes: 67
Northern Star
30k Posts
Northern Star
30k Posts
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,421
Likes: 67
They are pretty.

They are invasive here also Dodge, they also call them Widow flowers here...apparently in my grandmothers day, a widow did not cut her grass around the house and therefore her yard was full of them.


~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
Sunflowers #322604 Jun 25th, 2010 at 09:35 AM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Thanks Tamara,

Nice story there. Did you know in the countrysides in England , they dont mow the lawns, let the wild flowers just grow all around.


I dont like the thought of snakes tho.3 widows on our street. One mows constantly to put on a show . Look at me guys.

LOL
69 was a former nun an married a divorced man. She paid for the divorce.LOL


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
JunieGirl #322712 Jun 26th, 2010 at 04:51 AM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Originally Posted by JunieGirl
very nice--I bought Malvia seed to give someone one time---some day I guess I will buy myself some.


I will save you some..Carol, hang loose


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
dodge #322723 Jun 26th, 2010 at 07:49 AM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,043
Likes: 38
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,043
Likes: 38
ok then, barb.--now to find a place to plant them,.....


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________



Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
JunieGirl #322746 Jun 26th, 2010 at 04:14 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Get a healthy pot.

b


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in August
Gardening in September
Gardening in October


Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,573
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934
May 16th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
Karys 1
Random Gallery Image
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1