|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67 |
But now I think I will go to the grocery store.
Just wait..I'll give you my list also 
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38 |
Just wait..I'll give you my list also OK I am still here... 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38 |
 catch you all later, bye.. 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
Ballard Beaver!
|
|
Ballard Beaver!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621 |
I'm getting a car! 2010 Nissan sentra, will update with pics later!
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/chermoni.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38 |
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67 |
Yay..can't wait for pics
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
 YAY FOR CHERMONI'S NEW CAR!! YAY  Any piotures yet? Merme *ultimate motorhead*
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
Yay, Cheryl! It was a long time coming.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67 |
I'd love to own a car...but we'd never get anywhere in Winter. We already tried it...sure didn't work  So we have to keep a 4 X 4.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38 |
My Blazer is a 4 x 4 but I still dont go much in the bad weather of winter.
Well, we are having a BBQ tomorrow mid afternoon. We will eat at 2pm---(dont ask) My Mom, Dad & Emily wil be here with us.
Then in the evening Mom & I will be going to watch the fireworks in a neighboring town. I love seeing fireworks.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67 |
Yay, sounds like a fun evening..and afternoon.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38 |
hi!!!! how are you?? did it stop raining yet??
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67 |
I'm good..it's been raining off and on. A heat wave is supposed to hit us on Monday..I don't believe it though 
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38 |
sure it will --it has to it is July after all--has to happen sometime. I know waht you mean--We are suppose to have T-Storms tomorrow afternoon. I'll believe all of that when I see it too. here in a few I have to go out & "help" Rod move things back onto my deck. (read tell him what I want where.) And I guess I should water & weed a bit as well. My dad wil be ever critical of my garden if I do not.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67 |
8:30 here and I am so tired..it was a long one. With the rain, DH stayed in the house all day.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38 |
oh my I am so sorry to hear that-i HOPE THAT YOU SLEEP WELL. all of the "togetherness" makes me dread retirement, ya know??? I know how you feel
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67 |
With me it's the 'stop making noise' thing. I clean and cook..I make noise. If he goes deaf at retirement..we'll be o.k. 
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38 |
With me it's the 'stop making noise' thing. I clean and cook..I make noise. If he goes deaf at retirement..we'll be o.k. Rod would NEVER tel me I made too much noise when I cooked. he'd be too arfaid I'd quit that. See, there is several things I will not cook to this day because he had made fun--like say milk gravy, & fried chciken. The trouble I will have here is he will expect me to keep up all the cooking & cleaning as I do now but he gets to do less. That and if he does not see me do it, well I jsut as well not, because he is going to consider that i didnt. To this day I can rememebr one time in particular that I had thehouse so clean it actually sparkled (well the floors did) I am still waiting for him to notice &commnet on it (did I mention that my 30 yr old was in pre-school at the time?? well she was...
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38 |
I see Sheri on the side bar---Hey Sheri !! Did you get your computer fixed???
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67 |
I gotta call it a night..talk to you tomorrow.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,024 Likes: 38 |
yea me too, I have a lot to do--if I dont see ya have a good day tomorrow. I hope it does not rain for ya tomorrow (or me either) Sweet dreams
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,404 Likes: 67 |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CLOSED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,532
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|