|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
I just don't do wine. But a good mixed drink is pretty fun. But as it is just me and Ted tonight I may not do even one. One of us has to be more than a mental 5 year old in the house.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
well you could always wait until Ted is fast asleep & then just have one drink to toast in the New Year....
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
I'm drinking....as usual.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
well you could always wait until Ted is fast asleep & then just have one drink to toast in the New Year.... Ted is almost always the last one to go to sleep here, Carol. He may be only 5 or so mentally but he is a teenager for all that. I am glad you are here to drink in the new year, Cindy.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
ah--it has been an hour---I'll be right back with my drinky-poo
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
so here I am with my strawberry 'sweet' wine, onion dip & raw veggies !!!---hey 2011 where are you??/
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
|
|
A Gnome's Best Friend
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001 |
time to open my open my second bottle,, almost out of OJ tho, may have to finish the bottle of champagne with out it,, hehe
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/angelblossom.gif) "Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
Dang...we are drinking a wide array of beverages here tonight!
I'm drinking Beam...Jim Beam...stirred, not shaken. (the James Bond just came out in me for a second there!)
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
yea I am mixing mine with papsi as I forget to get anything to go with. DH has sll sorts of Bourbon but then he might miss it if I "borrowed" any of that
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
DH has sll sorts of Bourbon I'd be drinking THAT if I were you!
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
DH has sll sorts of Bourbon I'd be drinking THAT if I were you! ion all honesty I cannot drink any whiskey----but I do have a drink of it now 7 again----
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
I cannot drink any whiskey I can drink it quite nicely!
Last edited by afgreyparrot; Dec 31st, 2010 at 01:40 PM. Reason: more whiskey for me if you don't drink it!
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
oh my so sorry----i say wait until the morning--it can help you wash of teh "refershments" from tonight. I had a shower jsut a few hours ago---around 3 my time really. I have been walking around in a housecoat every since. 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
I cannot drink any whiskey I can drink it quite nicely! ok but do you think my DH will buy it if I tell him YOU drank his whiskey????? 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
Go make you a big drink of whiskey and Pepsi, Carol...you know you want to! Do it for ME! 
Last edited by afgreyparrot; Dec 31st, 2010 at 01:51 PM. Reason: I left out a comma
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
Whiskey & Coke is a very good thing.
Merme *busy crocheting*
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
No fair editing when we can't, Cindy. Happy new year to the easterners! I won't make it to see my new years come in. I'll be sleeping.
PS...Cindy is the best forum Hostess in the entire world, and a wonderful person. ...and she's very pretty!
Last edited by afgreyparrot; Dec 31st, 2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: hehehehehehe
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
Whiskey & Coke is a very good thing. Is that what you are crocheting tonight?
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
No fair editing when we can't, Cindy. Happy new year to the easterners! I won't make it to see my new years come in. I'll be sleeping. Yea, waht Tina said !!!!!!
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
Gee IF I could edit, I would remove the part that says I will not see my new years some in---because we all know i will still be up!!!!!
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
No fair editing when we can't, Cindy. Neener, neener...go back and look at your post, Tina! 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
Psssssssst !!! Tina---Cindy is also modest !!!! 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
I woulda said it without coaching. She is also smart, witty and just a pretty good friend all around.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
Psssssssst !!! Tina---Cindy is also modest !!!! ...and VERY pretty! :wink:
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
I woulda said it without coaching. She is also smart, witty and just a pretty good friend all around. Awwww...that is so sweet!
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
...and Cindy needs to take a shower so badly!
But, I have this rule...no drinking in the shower.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
ok then---go take a quick shower---but first make a drink & set it on the table all ready for you---that should give you good incentive to get a quick shower--- 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
I can take a shower in 5 minutes...I'm a professional shower-taker.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
Psssssssst !!! Tina---Cindy is also modest !!!! ...and VERY pretty! :wink: Hey, Cindy---are You Pretty?????? 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
Hey, Cindy---are You Pretty?????? Maybe after her shower. And she can smell pretty too!
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
Hey, Cindy---are You Pretty?????? Maybe after her shower. And she can smell pretty too! By george Tina I think you have a point !!!!
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,030 Likes: 38 |
I can take a shower in 5 minutes...I'm a professional shower-taker.
\ so your saying it take yoi longer to talk about it than to take i t??? alrighty then--go take this shower--so you can be her when I hit the new year
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
I smell as good as I look now!
Been talking to Rach on the phone...I think she is drinking.....
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
It is nice to wish our closest a happy new year, Cindy. I saw tater dancing on the tables tonight. I am going to say goodnight. I need to lay me down before I fall asleep sitting up. Good night all and I really hope it is a happy and prosperous year for all. (Your taxes help us old folk along)
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,546
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|