|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
So far as I know, I'm moving February 1st, Tam.
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,406 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,406 Likes: 67 |
Yikes, moving in Winter is tough..hope the weather co-operates.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38 |
Tag again..
It's a nice thing for family to leave behind 'treasures' to loved ones.they seem to leave me a teacup and saucer. Tag--now YOUR it, tamara....  hey Tam--when my MIL is no longer here---I can send you all of HER cups & saucers if ya wsnt--she collects them as well 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
When I first saw my MIL's collection I thought it was odd. But I warmed up to it soon enough. When she passed away my SIL got them and was quite happy.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38 |
well when the time comes I think I will take nothing unless my DH voices a desire--well unless I casn have the all wood bookshelf--- but it is ike 4 ft wide & 6 ft high--so it would take up some real space---
I was all excited to watch the new Grey's Anatomy00but ya know the older I get the less I enjoy such violence---but I must say, they can still put on a good story line---
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
As I grew I began to stay away from horror flicks and scary stuff. But I don't mind some violence and rime solver stuff. NCIS is one of my all time favorites. And with that show it is the interpersonal relationships that have me hooked. The stories are just a framework for the characters.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38 |
well I love grey;s & al that they do and I love following the charecters---BUT I do not like say the hosptial shooting hapopen in ordfer to have people die or so they can have sick people to treat---- but oh well when I was young that did nto bother me either--- ain't gettin' old grand ????
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
-- but oh well when I was young that did not bother me either--- ain't gettin' old grand ???? Don't forget that I am older than you!
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38 |
yea well--if that was supposed to make me feel better it failed--- that just makes us BOTH old---  Gee I wish I could go eat something good--- perhaps I should try to go to sleep---if I am sleeping I cannot want to eat, right????
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
I hope you can sleep through your craving, Carol. Sweet dreams.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38 |
oh yes I will be OK Thi is so different than just being on a diet---with the normal diet one sometiems reaches a point where it does n ot seem like =the sacrifice is worht the end result. With me I know waht teh end result can be if I do not do as I am directed to--so while I may eat a bite or 2 of something "forbidden" I will never stray very far from the right path. --the consequences are just not worth it-- BUT you will hear me complain from time to time, I am sure-- it would probably be best just to ignore me when I do so. For your own health.... :wink: 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38 |
Good night everyone--sweet dreams...... 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
Ballard Beaver!
|
|
Ballard Beaver!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621 |
Good night, Junie, sleep well!
I slept horribly last night and I can already tell that tonight won't be much better. My anxiety decided to act up again. It's SVU time so I'll say good night as well.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/chermoni.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
I really hope you can sleep in spite of yourself tonight, Cheryl.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
 Good morning, everybody! I hope everyone got a good night's sleep. See you all later.
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
Good morning. I slept in pretty naturally so I am feeling pretty good. It is a busy day today with appointments for my kids. But good stuff. So we will have a good day.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38 |
I woke fairly early...only to find it was snowing--well I thought that is ok--I will wash my h air get ready & leave now for Therapy---by the time my haor was clean, it was snowing so hard that I thought to wait--well it has not stopped for like an hour now--so I think I am not going ot thrapy today---I k now that will not set wll with them but I will not be driving down the interstate & onto on & off ramps---lazer or no--I do not need to go.
I figure if it stops before noon I can still go, because they clean the roads pretty quickly around here--
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
|
|
Hot Rod
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848 |
carol
lots of snow here too. Hope it isnt forever.. I ran for about 5 days, incase of this.
Thanks for helping.. So far it worked.
barb
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/dodge.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,252 Likes: 33
Patriot
|
|
Patriot
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,252 Likes: 33 |
hi dodge. Bet that new baby is growing.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,027 Likes: 38 |
yea---glad Didge is here--- Thanks to Bill & James--& Cindy too I think  anmd well to Sheri--it was she who was in contact with Barb thru this & kept us "in the know" but whatever---I am glad that Barb is here & I hope all of her problems are gone- and yes I bet that baby is really growing !!!!!
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
Not me! I'm the one that went in to Dodge's profile and deleted her cookies... .....then realized I had to be on HER computer to do that, not mine. 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
*******************************CLOSED***************************
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,535
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|