|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,418 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,418 Likes: 67 |
Tina, Do you have a private well?
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,039 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,039 Likes: 38 |
43 *F and overcast here---I AM COLD  I had plans to go out & work some more on my "rock bed" but I guess I will stay in....
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,872
Critter Keeper
|
|
Critter Keeper
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,872 |
Called Diane a few minutes ago her and the boys are still down with bad colds.
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/jv.gif) Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says Keep it organic. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. Pray for our Troops! Jimmy's Blog
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
Just checking in...I am sick (imagine that!)....vomiting and diarrhea. Had a good nap earlier (3 hours!!!).
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848
Hot Rod
|
|
Hot Rod
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21,848 |
Welcome to the club Cindy I have the 2nd one , sons family are vomiting.. It is going around..
Sorry ..cheers .. we care.
dodge
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/dodge.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,039 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,039 Likes: 38 |
Just checking in...I am sick (imagine that!)....vomiting and diarrhea. Had a good nap earlier (3 hours!!!). yes, we care very much--so sorry ti hear that you are sick---well sicker---esp with the first---yuck. Glad for the nap, I am sure that helped you. I had a nap myself---felt so good---but now I am up---I have bid on an auction on e-bay & it is over after 11 so I will be around tonight....
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
I am so sorry you are sick, Cindy. That is a miserable state to be in. Tina, Do you have a private well? Yes. The mountain behind me is federal parklands and is a sponge. We have a pipe stuck into that and it sends water via gravity to a huge tank. And the tank is above us and sends water as needed to the house. Not much pressure but lots of water. If needed there is another well below us with a pump to bring water to a second tank above and that water is also gravity fed to us. I took a too-long nap today and am feeling like I need to run to catch up.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,039 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,039 Likes: 38 |
...Goodnight everyone--sweet dreams...
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,418 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,418 Likes: 67 |
Two wells/ Sounds great.
Good morning all....hope everyone feels better soon. A lot of 'colds and flu's' running here also. I blame it on the time of year. Taking the baby back home this evening.
Storm is all cleaned up and the weather has turned even colder brrr....
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
Good morning. Wow...turned my old computer on to get some stuff off of it...it has taken me 20 minutes for it to boot up and connect to the internet. It takes the new one about 30 seconds. Figured I'd wake up to no internet, but it's raining so the cable crews won't be working today!!!
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
Good morning. It is so nice to see you, Cindy. I hope you can get everything you need off your old computer.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,418 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,418 Likes: 67 |
Have you figured out Windows 7 yet Cindy? I'm still trying to get everything straightened out then the new Google Chrome is another thing to work at. I sure miss having a toolbar at the top of my page.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,039 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,039 Likes: 38 |
 Good morning---nice to see you all back here in the morning. Who woulda thought that it raining outside could make someone so happy...I hope you are able to get everything changed over without 'event' too, Cindy--- That old computer needs to be set to rest--or to James or Shaun so they can work on it to make it all like new for someone else... I am thinking of beginning to save up for a laptop, that or an e-reader of some kind--there is one I can be on the internet with ??...I have the router here so that would be no problem. we shall see... off to the drs with my MIL again today---my poor car--it can almost drive itself there now a days.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
I am thinking of beginning to save up for a laptop, that or an e-reader of some kind--there is one I can be on the internet with ??...I have the router here so that would be no problem. I have one, and it gets on the internet but the screen is so small (7"?) that I can't see anything. Rach showed me how to enlarge the stuff on the screen but I forgot. When she is here Sunday I'm going to have her download some books for me and show me how to enlarge the print...my headshrinker told me to start reading books at night. Google Chrome is another thing to work at. I sure miss having a toolbar at the top of my page. That's the only thing I don't like about Chrome...I want my toolbar across the TOP.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,039 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,039 Likes: 38 |
I have one, and it gets on the internet but the screen is so small (7"?) that I can't see anything. Rach showed me how to enlarge the stuff on the screen but I forgot. When she is here Sunday I'm going to have her download some books for me and show me how to enlarge the print...my headshrinker told me to start reading books at night. The one my DD has is a bit larger---she and her DH gave each other a nook color for Christmas---but she returned hers, & downloaded some app or another on her old one--& now her e-reader is as good as his--and her screen is between 8 & 9 inches.  That is the one that I am looking into--well unless I continue to save for a laptop. DH & I really need to NOT have to share this desk top---so that is my goal...
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430 Likes: 1
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430 Likes: 1 |
That's the only thing I don't like about Chrome...I want my toolbar across the TOP.  Click on the wrench on the right Click on options Click on Basic Check the box that says always show address bar voila!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
I got my kids the Nook color this summer. I am just so glad they read. I wanted to celebrate it. I got my son off to school today after after over 3 1/2 weeks off. I think he was happy to be back.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,418 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,418 Likes: 67 |
Followed your direction Bill...got some sort of toolbar. Where are the bookmarks I wonder??
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430 Likes: 1
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 14,430 Likes: 1 |
Grab the little orb next to //www.agardenersforum.com/ in the address bar and drag it into the bookmark bar
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,418 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,418 Likes: 67 |
Wow..that's it....Sending this laptop to you Bill. Just send it back when you have it in good order  Thanks 
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621
Ballard Beaver!
|
|
Ballard Beaver!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,621 |
Tina, I love my nook color. Hi everyone!
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/chermoni.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
That's the only thing I don't like about Chrome...I want my toolbar across the TOP.  Click on the wrench on the right Click on options Click on Basic Check the box that says always show address bar voila! Thank you! Now, somebody tell me how to get a book on the little Nook thingy.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,039 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,039 Likes: 38 |
Now, somebody tell me how to get a book on the little Nook thingy. Well, if it were me, I fully intend to ask Emily to tell me how, if & when--  I think you need to ask Rachel or Brennan---THEN you need to write down what it is they tell you--(I know I would need to do that) Before I am "done" I will have so many "books" around with information in it, I will spend most of my time looking thru them..
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,567
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|