Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Originally Posted by angelblossom
Bad day @ work,, still sick with a deep hard bronchial cough,, all but takes my breath away, still with the sore throat, and runny nose. By the time I got home coughing for 40 minutes on the road I could hardly breath. I came in took an aspirin, put a nitro patch on and took a breathing treatment, My God, I was going to the emergency room if all that didn't help,, well two hours later I can take a deep breath grin but still coughing, the other two boys are doing better, nose no longer runs, and their coughing has pretty much stopped, guess I took on their load boohoo I have to tell you it gave me a scare by the time I pulled up in the drive way nervous
Thanks for getting us two more years with ya Bill kissie

Belinda good to see you on board wavy grin

tried to go to work today,, made it about 4 hours, i really do need to go to the ER, But I have to make arrangements for the boys first in case they keep me,, last time I felt this bad they kept me for a week. So I need someone to stay with the boys. this is what makes it tough living in Tx with no relatives here. ALL my friends work, I could ask their mom to stay here in case they keep me,, But it will go against my grain to do that, again if I have no choice, I just have no choice boohoo I just really need a whole bunch of clean deep breaths,, boohoo boohoo boohoo boohoo boohoo ANY one care enough to give me some??

Doane you should have been in ER this morning. I am glad to help you in any way if worse comes to worse I can juggle your house and mine my prayers are with you Velma said she is sending prayers and get your but to the ER. Call me if you need me I am here for you and the boys.

[Linked Image]
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says Keep it organic.

GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. Pray for our Troops!

Jimmy's Blog
10k Posts
10k Posts
Thank you Jimmy! :wink:

10k Posts
10k Posts
Originally Posted by dodge

Thanks Sheri,
I have to take ghelper as it comes I guess????????
Odd.

I sure wish that we could figure out what is causing that...

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Thanks Mr Bill...........One way of controlling me.LOL

dodge

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by Jimmy V
Bad day @ work,, still sick with a deep hard bronchial cough,, all but takes my breath away, still with the sore throat, and runny nose. By the time I got home coughing for 40 minutes on the road I could hardly breath. I came in took an aspirin, put a nitro patch on and took a breathing treatment, My God, I was going to the emergency room if all that didn't help,, well two hours later I can take a deep breath grin but still coughing, the other two boys are doing better, nose no longer runs, and their coughing has pretty much stopped, guess I took on their load boohoo I have to tell you it gave me a scare by the time I pulled up in the drive way nervous

tried to go to work today,, made it about 4 hours, i really do need to go to the ER, But I have to make arrangements for the boys first in case they keep me,, last time I felt this bad they kept me for a week. So I need someone to stay with the boys. this is what makes it tough living in Tx with no relatives here. ALL my friends work, I could ask their mom to stay here in case they keep me,, But it will go against my grain to do that, again if I have no choice, I just have no choice boohoo I just really need a whole bunch of clean deep breaths,, boohoo boohoo boohoo boohoo boohoo ANY one care enough to give me some??

Doane you should have been in ER this morning. I am glad to help you in any way if worse comes to worse I can juggle your house and mine my prayers are with you Velma said she is sending prayers and get your but to the ER. Call me if you need me I am here for you and the boys.

Thanks Jimmy for picking up Julian at the after school program, you are appreciated so much kissie Thank Bill,, I sure could use some of that Pure Mountain air @ Cedar Hill, wish you could bottle it up for Emergencies here in Tx Like now kissie I just had another breathing treatment,, Laid Julians clothes out for a week Just in case, Got food menu-ed out for a week, Meds in daily containers, and a bag packed for the hospital, Breyton Helped me do all that!And Jimmy Just in case Breyton knows where julian clothes and meds are, he can tell you all that.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Diane
You have a 71 year old Angel helping you.. Jimmy thanks for being there for Diane.
Her Load is heavy an god knows she will survive...Praying for all of you .. Be calm an heal Diane..

We need your love on here, as well......

Try to rest .
dodge

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Originally Posted by Jimmy V

Thanks Jimmy for picking up Julian at the after school program, you are appreciated so much kissie Thank Bill,, I sure could use some of that Pure Mountain air @ Cedar Hill, wish you could bottle it up for Emergencies here in Tx Like now kissie I just had another breathing treatment,, Laid Julians clothes out for a week Just in case, Got food menu-ed out for a week, Meds in daily containers, and a bag packed for the hospital, Breyton Helped me do all that!And Jimmy Just in case Breyton knows where julian clothes and meds are, he can tell you all that.

Ok Diane glad to know Breyton knows where his clothes and meds are I will take care of things... Thanks Dodge I am far from an angel but will do what I can for my best friend in the world. Diane tonight I told Stormy aunt DiDi was sick he said awww and started whistling like you taught him

[Linked Image]

Jimmy's Blog
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
flwr
Jimmy you are doing Gods work, helping Diane an the boys....The world needs more love an dedication like you 2 have there........
Keep us informed on all of this......If I dont reply ....Garden helper had plans for me..LOL
dodge

Last edited by dodge; Jan 24th, 2013 at 11:42 AM.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
flwr
Jimmy you are doing Gods work, helping Diane an the boys....The world needs more love an dedication like you 2 have there........
Keep us informed on all of this......If I dont reply ....Garden helper had plans for me..LOL
dodge

he is a big help to me,, wish I could help him as much as he helps me He definetly has earned his wings early angel

Originally Posted by Jimmy
Diane tonight I told Stormy aunt DiDi was sick he said awww and started whistling like you taught him

awwwwwwwww Thanks Stormy notme grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Digger
500 Posts
Digger
500 Posts
Originally Posted by chermoni
Rain started back up here yesterday. That means no more freezing temps, yay! Ditchy, I live in Seattle. Anna's hummingbirds stay year round in western WA. As do robins and all sorts of birds. I think we are lucky that way. Bill lives a couple hours north of me.

Thanks for that Chermoni. I had a Rufous come and stay here in Michigan in my neck of the woods till the beginning of Dec. I have never seen one before. I contacted a local guy who is an audobon official Bander, He came out and tried to see if she would be nice and get caught for banding.. no dice. He also sent out a wildlife photographer, I have some awesome pics of her that he gave me. If I can figure out how to post them I will. He was hoping it was an Anna's but it was for sure a rufous.
Quite an honor, as it was the first one ever confirmed in my county. He did band six others this fall across the state. Interesting species. :)

Last edited by Ditchy; Jan 24th, 2013 at 09:32 PM.

[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Good morning. I see someone was able to fix the forum. Last night, on FB, Cindy and I decided it was my fault it was broken. I am heartily sorry.
I was up in the night a lot because Teddy is sick. And I am too. I will be heading back to bed very soon.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Morning everyone,

Another cold one here, although not as cold as it has been.

[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
YAY !! TGH is back--applaud--some kind of updating perhaps, Bill ??? And Tina, that s ok if you did it---it was probably because you are sick, right??? else you would not have done it---shewinks

Sorry for you and Teddy. I so hope it is short-lived, whatever it is that you have.

For some reason I woke at 6 am--now since I went to bed at 12 that is just plain wrong. I guess I had beter get some work done while I feel decent, I am sure there is a down side to this not sleeping, it has just not hit yet... egad

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Good Morning Penny

It is 7 here at 8 Oclock.Tiny bit warmer..Is to move out soon....My oil tank leaps down.
Mu bed stays warm tho.

Friday here an end of the week, come spring come.

dodge

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Carol here--
Good Morning, Barb----sorry for the cold temperature. It is 26*F here---and possibly icey on the roads--I wo nt be finding out though, I will stay in where it is warm.

________

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hi Carol
Beats being snowed in. No snow but about 2 inches.....Bare roads
No ice or rain..Is to climb today. I went out yesterday. Nice with few crowds. Clean house today an sew........

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Very true, Barb--- I cannot wait for spring !!!

________

Northern Star
30k Posts
OP Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
Good morning, as cold as ever here. I really wish it would let up for a bit.

Hoping Diane has a better day and that you get a quick fix. Jimmy, thank you kissie for all that you do.

I see Penny is back..nice to see.

Have a good day all.

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
wavy Thanks everyone.

[Linked Image]
Official Problem Child!
5k Posts
Official Problem Child!
5k Posts
Diane
You have a 71 year old Angel helping you.. Jimmy thanks for being there for Diane.
Her Load is heavy an god knows she will survive...Praying for all of you .. Be calm an heal Diane..

We need your love on here, as well......

Try to rest .
dodge

Couldn't have said it better! thumbup

Hello, Penny! wavy

[Linked Image]

~Cinja~

You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
wavy Hiya Cindy....good to see you again.

[Linked Image]
Daisy
4k Posts
Daisy
4k Posts
Show off...........LOL
In your new bikini?

haha yeah lucky for me everyone lost their tans or I'd be blinding them all shock

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
Daisy
4k Posts
Daisy
4k Posts
oh man starting to sweat here, time for the shorts to come out for the rest the day

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
nono
Some people have it all....LOL

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Good morning again. I slept very well in short bursts. So it is well. We will get over whatever this is.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by Tina
Good morning again. I slept very well in short bursts. So it is well. We will get over whatever this is.

so glad to hear that you slept at least some, Tina. rest is so very helpful.

________

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Diane, do you have a primary physician? We've been warned around here to stay out of the ER because so many people with the flu are showing up there that if you aren't sick when you go in you surely will be when you walk out.

I'm on mega doses of prednisone so I feel better but I still can't get rid of this cough. I was up most of the night again last night. At night I cough even when I'm sitting up. During the day if I stay sitting it doesn't seem so bad.

Right now we are getting sleet. Hope it passes through quickly.

Cheryl, do you know where you husband came in contact with the bacteria? Did other people get sick too? I'm so glad he's better that is some serious stuff.
How's your foot?

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Tina, when I couldn't get on the forum I figured I was locked out because I've made everyone on here sick.

Northern Star
30k Posts
OP Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
Originally Posted by Bestofour
Tina, when I couldn't get on the forum I figured I was locked out because I've made everyone on here sick.

So it was really you who started this after all lol

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Diane went to the ER this morning I went over (next door) to see how she was. She looked a lot better then she did yesterday and have now moved her to a room. Only thing they are saying is she has rapid or erratic heart beat and BP was too high . Will take her her computer tonight when I take Julian home from school.

[Linked Image]

Jimmy's Blog
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Jimmy angel
Thanks a bunch.

Er is next to you good an close..
Be strong......

Tell her prayers still coming.
dodge

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Prayers for Diane.

[Linked Image]
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Need to clarify my work is next to the Hospital..Thanks Penny G good to see you again

[Linked Image]

Jimmy's Blog
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Who is with the boys tonite?
Jimmy?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Official Problem Child!
5k Posts
Official Problem Child!
5k Posts
Will be praying hard for Diane.
I swear, she can't seem to catch a break for very long at a time.

[Linked Image]

~Cinja~

You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Jasmine is with them this weekend.

After I dropped Julian off @ home I had them sign a get well card and took Diane a live plant which is a tradition in my family for family or friend any one you love never cut flowers because live plants mean life. Diane looked a lot better than she did this morning sounded good and was cutting up some she said she felt better still waiting for heart Dr. to come in and check her out.

[Linked Image]

Jimmy's Blog
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
I agree about live plants. Glad she looks better.

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
I have never looked at live plants like that before Jimmy, thanks for the perspective. What a wonderful way to look at it. Please keep us posted on Diane.

________

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I am edging towards my bed. It has been a long couple of days. I am not very sick but my little dude is a sorry sight. Keeping him hydrated as best I can. And sneaking meds in when I can.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Good Morning--

________

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,875
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image