Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
5k Posts
5k Posts
Ummmm, guess what DH did today? Told the UPS man that we didn't want what he was bringing to my door!! BUT I got it! Pics are uploading now.

Sarah - Zone 5b/6
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Oh goodie!!! Another box and more pictures!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Who's it from Sarah? shots

5k Posts
5k Posts
Here is the gifts for me! I got my very first willie, sitting on a 'shroom, holding a bird, 2 candles (one flower patch and the other cucumber melon), a beautiful picture frame, a purple butterfly garden stake (really pretty), a colored indoor water fountain, a notepad for the fridge with a lovely hummer on it, a lovely postcard with minnesota flowers on it, a pinwheel,
[Linked Image]

and I also got this adorable butterfly for the garden
[Linked Image]

She even sent gifts for the girls. They are absolutely going to love these. There are 2 sets of crayons, 2 coloring books, and 2 books. My youngest really, really love animals and one of the books are about them, so it's perfect.
[Linked Image]

THese are from Plantqueen aka Jessica. I'm so sorry that she's on vacation. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! These are awesome! kissie I can't wait to go put everything out.

Sarah - Zone 5b/6
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
OOOO, Jessica did very nice too! I love the stuff she sent you, and cute stuff for the girls! shots

Congrats on your first Willy! I didn't always love them, but trust me---they really grow on you! lol

5k Posts
5k Posts
I really like this willy, he's cute and not creepy. The more I look at them, the more I like them. lol I

Sarah - Zone 5b/6
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
CLOSED

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,891
Average Daily Posts2
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image