Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,847
2k Posts
2k Posts
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,847
I just love these.The flowers are big and some are bigger.definately something I'm gonna spread.


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]


[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

I will age ungracefully until I become an old woman in a small garden..doing whatever the Hell I want!
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 927
Wild Willow
500 Posts
Wild Willow
500 Posts
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 927
Very nice! I especially like the one with the orange/red center!! flwr


Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in August
Gardening in September
Gardening in October


Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,567
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934
May 16th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
Karys 1
Random Gallery Image
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1