Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Wrennie #96316 Jul 24th, 2007 at 10:15 AM
2k Posts
2k Posts
My okra cajan red.I grow it around the pond& 2 other spots but these are doing the best.It don't get over 3 ft and the okra is neat looking,bsides yummy.

flowers/July232007redcajianokra.jpg" alt="[Linked Image]" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

here's that weird bloom on akatusuki mersaki

[Linked Image]
and robe with a duo show
[Linked Image]
that is a much better picture than earlier.I've decided to put this one in the ground next year.

A black pipevine swallotail on a fig.
[Linked Image]
very hard shot.they stay still but keep their wings going.their on flowers too,I just can't catch them ON the flowers but they really into fig fruits.I've got hummers doing the fruits too but can't get any shots they flee from me.

AND November 2004 Charles G in front with Dr Suess in that wonderful fall color.

Last edited by loz; Jul 26th, 2007 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Last pics was WAY to big....had to take it out.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

I will age ungracefully until I become an old woman in a small garden..doing whatever the Hell I want!
#97032 Jul 25th, 2007 at 11:56 AM
Wrennie Offline OP
TweetyBird
10k Posts
OP Offline
TweetyBird
10k Posts
my double orange
[Linked Image]

Wrennie #97148 Jul 26th, 2007 at 05:11 AM
2k Posts
2k Posts
I have that daylilly.I love it.I divided mine into pieces 2 yrs ago.I know my smaller ones that didn't bloom this year will next year.The flowers are good on salads(and nephews iguana agrees fully.Its the 1st thing she went for.)

My ROS.Its liliac with burgandyred center.
flowers/July232007ROS.jpg" alt="[Linked Image]" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>
nephews iguana like eating those too.

and roses
mr Lincoln,goldenage,pink stripe with the crinuims
fragrant keepsake
Our Lady of Guadalupe
And dreamward

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I will age ungracefully until I become an old woman in a small garden..doing whatever the Hell I want!
njoynit #97257 Jul 26th, 2007 at 06:57 AM
Wrennie Offline OP
TweetyBird
10k Posts
OP Offline
TweetyBird
10k Posts
NjoyNit can you resize the "AND November 2004 Charles G in front with Dr Suess in that wonderful fall color." pic? It's HUGE. :)

Wrennie #97606 Jul 26th, 2007 at 03:35 PM
2k Posts
2k Posts
ummm.I need someone to tell me how to resize it.Yahoo closed their photos out,but they kindly transfered my albulms to photobucket(I know that was HUGE!I can see sand particles on the flower..its like a magnify glass for old folks over 21!)

here is a wonderful video.They don't come out this early all the time I guess,cause a night video will not show(and was the better one when was like 8 on one plant area)dial up is slow veiwing takes 7 minutes to buffer and all that then hit for it to play again and will play right.its just a 20 second video clip.
[Linked Image]

A neat spider,not sure what it is,but they make huge nests and find bad bugs in nests....so he can stay for now.

[Linked Image]

there is another one in the flowerbed thats a darker color.had one in the latana,but hes MIA.

acidanther gladiolus.smells wonderful.
my front flowerbed by drive.its full.I'm gonna turn compost and weed it.The formosas will bloom soon.I can't wait.They smell wonderful.
my pond beds shot from ladder.really filling in good.all 3 bananas are setting pups.1s hardy the other 2 produce bananas and get dug.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Well I'm gonna wait on my 5-8 inches of rain.

njoynit #97705 Jul 27th, 2007 at 06:37 AM
Wrennie Offline OP
TweetyBird
10k Posts
OP Offline
TweetyBird
10k Posts
In photobucket right above the picture there is; move | edit | share | delete
click on edit
h Then it goes to a new screen and above the picture there is a spot to click that says resize, it gives size choices in a drop down menu.

Wrennie #97707 Jul 27th, 2007 at 06:38 AM
Wrennie Offline OP
TweetyBird
10k Posts
OP Offline
TweetyBird
10k Posts
***CLOSED***

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,313
Posts240,915
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image