|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38 |
Yes, I know who Leanna Morgan is..I get to see her stand up comedy on Facebook. Somehow I do not get to see her new show...but I have seen advertisements of it on the TV. I would love to watch it.
Sorry you have been sick, Bestofour. My DH had been sick and I had a mild version of whatever he had but for me all is left is I have to blow my nose once or twice a day.
so far as getting exhausted easily..it is no fun getting older my main issue is talking myself into doing whatever needs to be done. IF I can make myself start I am ok...when I get tired. zI stop for awhile. no deadline I figure.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67 |
Sick or not, go to Gingers. Then put on Leanne Morgan and tell them....NO WHINING.😉🤣 I just got in from mowing the weeds, I have never mowed the lawn in October...ever. I guess it's a first time for everything. Now I have to wait until May 2027 for the next mowing.🤔 I love watching Mrs. Browns Boys, it is a comedy. Kind of on the edge for younger viewers but I could pee my pants at times. Search it on YouTube or BBC.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38 |
I love the English shows. I will for sure look it up. Thanks.
About mowing in October. In years past in IL it was so hot in July and August that Rod would trim the yard up perhaps once every 3 weeks and perhaps stop in late September or once in October er. Here, ( it is further south,) cutting grass is continual. I don't know if he is done yet. I know I still have green tomatoes.
And oh, Good Morning.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67 |
Good morning, the frost was so thick again....it looked like snow this morning.
Junie, I hadn't mowed in weeks but the frost then heat caused the dandelions to regrow. I wanted to drop them before they reseeded.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,260 Likes: 33
Patriot
|
|
Patriot
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,260 Likes: 33 |
I don't usually get tired easily. It's this stupid virus that I think I've finally got a grip on. I feel a lot better today. I think I'll be able to get to Ginger's and hopefully she'll allow me to take a nap  . Leanne comes on Netflix and it's so funny. I love English shows too. I watched a Miss Marple movie yesterday.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38 |
as Time goes by is one of the shows that I watch. They are on reruns now but I get a different one one time a week. yes those viruses are nasty. please take care. We none are 20 anymore. I echo what Sunny said .YED go to Ginger's. do either of you know where my electric razor is ? When I was in Illinois I kept it in one of my dresser drawers. I thought I moved it to the bathroom but I just finished cleaning the cabinets out..it is not there. 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,260 Likes: 33
Patriot
|
|
Patriot
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,260 Likes: 33 |
Johnny loved As Time Goes By. It's such a pleasant show. I'm going to Ginger's. My concern was getting myself to the airport, which is an hour away, and then getting myself to my gate, because I felt so dizzy but I'm better today and think I can make it. I have to be at the airport by 8am so traffic will be bad but if I leave early and take it slow it will be ok. I weighed this morning and have lost down to 115 so Ginger will fuss at me and tell me I look frail (she told me that right after Johnny died and I hate it!!) but I just haven't had an appetite. Did you find your electric razor. Twice lately I have needed superglue so yesterday when I went to buy Sudafed I bought some superglue but now can't remember why I need it.  We were supposed to get "lots" of rain over the weekend both Saturday and Sunday and my friends about 20 miles west of me did but I got less than 1/4 inch.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38 |
Can you get a service to take you to the airport. That would solve several problems. OR can you go off peak times and stay at a hotel near the airport. T Lambert in St Louis there is a hotel with a shuttle service to the airport is why I thought of that option.
I did not find my razor...I have one more shelf to clean out in the bathroom, but I will need more time than I will have to day, but I am hopeful.
rain..when it rained here. few days ago we got 2-1/2 inches, so that was nice. I think we are to get more this coming weekend. Time will tell.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67 |
Safe travels Bestofour. Take care of yourself.
Junie, hopefully your DH didn't use your shaver on the dog.😉
I went with my mother for a drive to Walmart. She showed me where someone side swiped her car in the bingo parking lot the other night, sad part is that I wouldn't be surprised if she side swiped them. 😬
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38 |
Exactly why I don't go to bingo. The parking is so tight, I am not getting caught in that mess.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67 |
Exactly why I don't go to bingo. The parking is so tight, I am not getting caught in that mess. So true, they pack in there like sardines. She only drives an old car thankfully.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38 |
Rod keeps telling me I should go..IMO he wants me to find something to do so he does not feel obligated to find places to take me.  good morning
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67 |
Junie, I used to go to bingo fundraisers for people in need but 'Go Fund Me' took that away.
We are under extreme wind warnings today, branches broke off my hydrangea so far. It's crazy out there, half the province has no power.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38 |
oh my, so sorry Sunny. I hope your weather straightens up soon.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,260 Likes: 33
Patriot
|
|
Patriot
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,260 Likes: 33 |
A friend took me to the airport this morning and I slept a bit on the plane - it’s only an hour and 20 minute flight. It will take me that long or longer to get from the airport to my house when I return because I’ll be in the 5:00 traffic. I flew into Memphis and we did a few things then came on to MS, which is a 2 hours 30 minutes drive and I took a nap when we got to Gingers. Then we went to a festival at Colts school and now it’s 10:15 and I’m in bed. I feel pretty good right now. The weather is lovely.
Sunny hope the wind has stopped. I love playing Bingo. I should find a place and go.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38 |
glad that you had a ride to the airport. That is a good thing. I wish you the best of times at Gingers. I know you will. I am so glad that you are feeling well. I hope that continues. Can you take ibuprofen? or aspirin. I figure they could help you continue to feel ok. Just get as much rest as possible. I am sitting here smiling. I am so glad that you went to visit her.
I love to play bingo too, I just hate the idea of trying to park at the one place there is a bingo game close to me.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67 |
Have lots of fun, Bestofour....let your family spoil you while you are there.
Junie, my mother goes to the bingo a half hour before it starts to get a good place to park, even then her car got scraped.🤔
I made it through the wind storm with just a bit of damage to my hydrangea. It needs to be cut back anyway so I guess it got a start for me.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38 |
I dislike wind storms, or any kind of storm actually.... glad that was the only damage, Sunny.
Good morning. I am going grocery shopping today...
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67 |
I'd say, have fun but there is nothing fun about going grocery shopping these days. 😉
I'm baking today, bread buns and brownies.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,260 Likes: 33
Patriot
|
|
Patriot
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,260 Likes: 33 |
I got a biscuit and a black cup of coffee at the airport for 18.55. Next time I’ll stick a sandwich in my purse.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67 |
I got a biscuit and a black cup of coffee at the airport for 18.55. Next time I’ll stick a sandwich in my purse. Holy crap, are they crazy? It's unbelievable how people are taken advantage of when it comes to convenience.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38 |
well I shopped for about 3-1/2 hours..spent way too much money (some of my personal money) and when I took off my sturdy tennis shoes off when I got home. I had a few searing pains in my foot. It is better now, but far from well.
Bestofour: that is terrible how much that cost you...yes. take a few things with you to eat in the future.
goodnight and sleep tight.....
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67
Northern Star
|
|
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423 Likes: 67 |
Rest your foot today. That was a lot of time to be walking with a sore foot.
Rain for today, it is showing one dry day out of the next seven. At least it is rain and not snow.🥴 DH and I got a lot of Fall chores off the list yesterday.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt. ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/psd/sunny.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,045 Likes: 38 |
glad that you get a lot of your fall chores done.,I need to clean up outdoors but that will wait until the frost comes.
I will do just what I need to do today, then I will rest the foot, Sunny Monday I will tell the Dr about the foot when I go for my check up.
dry and sunny here warm but not burning hot. So. yay !
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,580
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|