Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I LOVE THE COLTS. and nice pink brugs. There so tall. Im excited to see mine bloom. the neighbors in blooming right now and its big.

My friend met the center Jeff Saturday last year on an airplane. She didnt even know who he was...lol. Colts stuff is 1/2 price @ walmart. I've never been to a game but now I reeeealy want to go to one.

I love my garden
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
welllllllll Finally I have baby buds on the cottoncandy Brug,, It will probably bloom while I'm at Cedar Hill tho!!!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
5k Posts
5k Posts
mine are still growing so nice lush n tall! just still no blooms,

[Linked Image]
2k Posts
2k Posts
So Diane...who ya calling to check on it and take a picture?

COLTS STUFF HALF PRICE!!!!!!!!!!! clap I'd trade some cuttings for some M COLTS sweat pants.I watched them lose last night to Bengals...but Payton did play or dress or out.I guess he had the night off,but was still a good game...least our back ups ain't too bad.

I've got quiet a few still budding and growing slowly(least to me....)got something eating my buds off versicolor orange.I'm down to one.Its been a loner for 3 days.I've even managed to make up my mind where I want to plant my other jamicia yellow from the goldenrod patch...which as spread.

This week.....I've mostly been buying plants on clearance...with rolled change. mooo about 10 of them.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

I will age ungracefully until I become an old woman in a small garden..doing whatever the Hell I want!
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
I have asked My daughter to Come and water for me I don't leave for 3 week so maybe IF I'm lucky it might bloom before I go?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
2k Posts
2k Posts
I hope it blooms before you go.I'd like to see it.

I've fineally got my GH being built.Its 12x12 with 3 slideing doors and 2 windows that came from a sonic re model.He's gone for the roofing lumber now & hopefully Lowes will have the panels in that we're not in Tuesday(must be a huge GH rush going on..I knew prices,but was no product...hopefully he coprehends the term 'allowing as much light as possible'.) I've hopefully got him firmly believeing he needs to add 2 ft to one wall and make a lean to type roof so it all slants ONE direction(for the sole purpose of allowing me to dig a banana tree to go inside...also the reason for the thing sitting on blocks,but told him blocks we;re to keep snakes out)We are also cutting the redbud tree down.Its partway cut but I need to take chainsaw to town for some work.it needs chain sharpened& needs to be looked at to run.it starts but won't keep going.poor thing got a workout durring Hurricane Rita.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Dr suess will bloom this week.Maybe.................Wensday?We'll see...but it will be this week.

I will age ungracefully until I become an old woman in a small garden..doing whatever the Hell I want!
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
I'm sooooooo jealous!!! I want a GH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I just sent you a PM too!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
2k Posts
2k Posts
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Ain't the sunrise just grand!

I already have issues with it.They wanted to cover it ALL in metal.so have won partly.The roof will have a metal panel then a polycarbonite panel.I talked them out of metal on sides,but won on T-11 boads(But got one more arguement today......insulation board with gray sideing...you guessed it the sideing is from sonic same color as house but different width.everyone cross your fingers/legs/toes& braid your hair!I don't want metal...metal makes heat when sun hits it.They are stopping for now and will cover roof with black plastic to cover the wood(roofs not treated wood)

Dr Suess will have some blooms tomorrow.The bud is gone on versicolor orange with 3 leaves.I sprayed it with flying insect spray to see if that helps the next ones that grow in make it.Then looks like daydreams/monika will have 2 blooms.

5k Posts
5k Posts
lookin good njoynit!
i never herd of metal on a green house? wow your lucky though! a 12x12!

[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
12X12 is a good size Njoynit! Ohhhhhhhhh and Uhhhhhhh The PM I sent still waits Njoyunit!~ lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
2k Posts
2k Posts
I know...I know...I was playing in GH and went shopping and got some new plants....and picked up new cuttings of plants at PO....and bought 3 books about plants at thrift store.Its a good thing its not real hot just muggy& humid.And I got my WATER bill yesterday...the one where I left hose on for 6 hours,plus have watered more.I went through 9000 more gallons than useual...No wonder my garden looked good huh.cost me $20 more.
Dr suess stalled.hopefully they will pop open tonight.I need to do a bud count.

Orange versicolor has managed to have all its buds ate....so maybe next month will be better.We have 4 forming...at least for now& I sprayed it with raid flying insect spray again last night.

12x12 and have about 15 ft of ceiling space!

5k Posts
5k Posts
shock15 ft! clap thats shelves n shelves of planting space! thumbup or a few tall brugs grin

[Linked Image]
2k Posts
2k Posts
I did pretty good filling a 10x20 with about 7-8 ft ceiling,but yeah....I can dig a brug and let it grow.(like jamicia yellow I'm going to move)I do want plenty of shelves.Dr Suess bloomed.When I finish with myspace.I'll load um.

Bolero X GQ is still growing and sports a pair of buds.I have a total of 31 buds on Dr Suess.So hopefully they'll span out a month.I'll have more open tonight.They smelled good this morning.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I have 2 buds that may bloom this weekend on Daydreams/monika(which....the other is setting some for near end of month.I can't wait.Plus this one should better this time cause is not as hot....just very humid which sometimes makes it hard to take pictures& I can't see what my humidity differance is from inside GH to outside cause both read HI.
I've also decided to move my small decorated pond into GH.I can raise my tree frogs in GH for insect control.

5k Posts
5k Posts
those are pretty njoynit

think ill be potting mine up soon since its setember , cold moths are here.

[Linked Image]
2k Posts
2k Posts
I've heard some say that...I can't even get my AC to put out temps of 65......and you can walk outside for it.I'm already 87 on way to 92 or higher with so much humidity,,,you can't dry clothes on line.Least not in a day.

Its turned more orange now& my monikia/daydreams delimia will have a bloom tonight,but the other flower looks shorter.seedling pink will have a few blooms tonight.The others will join sunday.Looks like Betty marshall might bloom sometime next week.Bolero x GQ has 4 buds...hope they hang around,unlike versicolor orange...who is growing buds AGAIN.(And I can't spray cause of my humidity,the recoreded low is 89%...hopefully this weekend something 'dry'will happen.)

I'm off to apply plastic to GH to deter T-11 sideing from being bought.I have a post-it made out for polycarbonite panels..includeing SKU# I even figured the panels price $257.88 and how many needed,then listed higher prices....so he'd choose what I want.I've already moved a pond into Gh.hung some plants,considering planting some plants in the floor.

I'll just post pictures tomorrow.

2k Posts
2k Posts
I've got shots!Smells good too.

The 1st 5 are Daydreams/monicia delimia,but the other has a bud for next week.

Then Bolero x GQ showing 2 buds,you may look close and see the other 3 small ones.
seedling pink Whiskers x butterfly.
Dr suess yesterday& last night.the edges are browning.Hot yesterday.humidity just horrible.
And a shot of bolero x GQ.humidity ws awful on the camera as well.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OMG Those are beautiful grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I'd trade some cuttings for some M COLTS sweat pants

they kicked but...if i can...what size?

and WOW! on the brugs njoynit.

Last edited by dhuber; Sep 8th, 2007 at 01:28 PM.

I love my garden
2k Posts
2k Posts
Meduim.Tenn should be easy.My mom knows its comeing.Gary said the whole town was lit up& downtown was crowded.I got a magnet from 97.1 with football schedual.

I think I'll grow that D/M in more shaded spot next year.It WOULD be hottest day of week the 2 days it bloomed.It still had a high heat index 106,but it does look good for like the 1st 12 hours...night till mid morning...HAHAHA.
Dr suess still blooming...Bolero x GQ soon maybe this weekend.My yard smells good again. I need a remote click....to fast forward to blooms. then on D/M I can just keep it on pause when the color sets in.

So how much rain you get Diane?I hope you sent me a bunch!

5k Posts
5k Posts
those are beautiful njoynit!
its in the 40 already! gonna find me some larger pots to pot mine up this weekend, i was looking at one thats almost as tall as me this morning thinking its gonna be like potting up a tree! :}
anything special i should do when potting them? i have pepsin salt <--- i so know i spelled that wrong. lol sound it out, hopefuly you know what i mean;}

[Linked Image]
2k Posts
2k Posts
Bright light.Try to keep the soil from being too moist(water meters are great)Keep them rotated in the window so trunks don't grow all contorted(<<<this comeing from someone who has contorted a brug with vines....2 different years)If you trim your 'Y' leave at LEAST 6 nodes so don't take forever to bloom next year.I tried useing blue raid can for flying insects last year for the soil gnats....it worked great.I think they are annoying though.

I'll take some pink pictures tonight.They smell great.Someone stole my rain...but I have a 100% chance for 60% rain today(yep they really said it that way on TV...so I'm hopeing for the 40% to be hard rain in my yard)

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts

This one closed ~~~~~~~ Opening another one!

***************************CLOSED*****************************************

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,877
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image