Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#14411 Apr 4th, 2007 at 12:53 PM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,074
1k Posts
1k Posts
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,074
Oh my Gosh, everything is totally changed since I was here last! Where do I post a plant that needs ID-ing now? My daughter keeps trying to eat these berries in my backyard, which scares the bejeezus out of me, and I was going to post pix, but now I don't know where to go! What happened?
PS- Hi everybody!
:)Geegee

geegeeburr #14418 Apr 4th, 2007 at 01:09 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,805
1k Posts
1k Posts
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,805
Just look it over it's all still there. Just browse a bit. It took me a few minutes to find my way...but I like this "new look".


[Linked Image]

Kindness is a language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in August
Gardening in September
Gardening in October


Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,602
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934
May 16th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
Bill 3
Karys 1
Random Gallery Image
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1