Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#172913 Jan 17th, 2008 at 11:06 AM
OP Offline
Hello and I do some scrap booking and would like to try to do embossing but never done it before so can anyone tell me what kind of embossing gun and powder I should get and how do I do it?Thank you

500 Posts
500 Posts
I have never done it but my daughter has. It seemed simple enough. She put the powder where she wanted it and then used the gun to heat it and it did it's thing. I think any kind of gun and powder will work. When I talk to her I'll get back if I have any more info. Good luck.. i love scrapbooking. doing one right now of the dogs I have had in my life. getting ready to start my 3rd dog out of 4. taken me all winter yikes

[Linked Image]

I am strong when I am on your shoulders, you raised me up to be more than I can be.
OP Offline
Thank you so much ladyslipper! It's just when I go and start buying the products do not want to get home and then find out I had to pick up something else to get started. Wow I bet those albums about the dogs you had is going to be so neat? I love animals and this way you won't forget how many you had their names and later on the rest of the family will enjoy sitting down looking through the albums you got awesome keep up the good work I know it takes a lot of time to finish one album and I am not an expert but I enjoy it so much seems to relaz you and it keeps your mind working which is great too! Bye for now Rita

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,877
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image