Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#178929 Feb 5th, 2008 at 06:26 AM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 166
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 166
My gardenia is busy setting buds for the coming of spring/summer. I am very pleased because we had a heating problem in the kitchen repaired this summer and it is not quite as cool in that room as it had been. I was fearful that it might not do so well so I have kept my fingers crossed. I won't feel out of the woods though until I can move it back outside in the late spring.

debnoel #178939 Feb 5th, 2008 at 08:38 AM
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,418
Likes: 67
Northern Star
30k Posts
Northern Star
30k Posts
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,418
Likes: 67
It's a great feeling to see a little bud start growing isn't it?


~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in August
Gardening in September
Gardening in October


Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,567
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934
May 16th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
Karys 1
Random Gallery Image
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1