Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
we'll pray for your family too scott
#193161
Mar 17th, 2008 at 06:02 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
Hello everyone!I have some good news that i'll post in the Fruit Forum.
Waiting for fall...
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Glad that you have joined us Jeremy!
#193174
Mar 17th, 2008 at 06:15 PM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4
To everyone Thank you for the greetings however maybe I am not the most social person right now. As you know we are focused on Cindy getting better. We all love her and are awaiting her recovery. As we are all sending our prayers lets all remember how precious every moment of life can be.
Jeremy
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
That's so true Jeremy. I'm glad that you are there for Rachel and Brennan.
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,044
Likes: 38
Frogger
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,044
Likes: 38
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know we registered Jeremy here on the forum. He is jeremyc.
Thanks for the heads up Rachel. I THOUGHT it might be him when I saw him over at your mom's thread.
Jeremy very glad to have you--so sorry for the circumstances.
Last edited by JunieGirl; Mar 17th, 2008 at 06:32 PM .
________
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
ok folks, i'm calling it a night. i'll be lurking when i can through the next 18 hours, and i'll be back after that. have a good night everyone, and feel better toposh. tummy troubles are no fun!
#193258
Mar 17th, 2008 at 08:37 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
A Gnome's Best Friend
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
Good night Jiffy,, Thanks for the cows
,, I really needed a laugh tonight!
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,044
Likes: 38
Frogger
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,044
Likes: 38
Going to sleep, now.---
Praying everyone gets a restful nights sleep.
________
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,761
Waiting for fall...
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423
Likes: 67
Northern Star
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423
Likes: 67
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,743
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,743
Morning Tamara,I'am waiting to hear how Cindy is doing.
"All good things come to those that wait."
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,743
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,743
How are you this morning?
"All good things come to those that wait."
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,743
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,743
I sat and read all the candles,and cried.
"All good things come to those that wait."
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,743
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,743
I wish we could all be there and surround her family and bill, you just feel so helpless, but Prayers can be answered, and I'am praying up a storm,as is everyone else for Cindy.
"All good things come to those that wait."
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
A Gnome's Best Friend
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
I sat and read all the candles,and cried.
I can't find the Candle link where am I missing it?
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,743
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,743
Loz sent me the candle link to my e mail address.
"All good things come to those that wait."
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423
Likes: 67
Northern Star
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423
Likes: 67
Morning faye and Diane. I think the link is in her prayer thread. I'm trying to catch up and find it.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
A Gnome's Best Friend
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
Morning faye and Diane. I think the link is in her prayer thread. I'm trying to catch up and find it.
I've read over and over I just don't see it,, I'm taking a battery operated Tea light candle to work with me and put on my work bench,
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423
Likes: 67
Northern Star
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423
Likes: 67
I think we need to get it e-mailed to us. Just pm Loz.
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
A Gnome's Best Friend
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
Will DO Tamara!!
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
Purl One
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
Daisy
Daisy
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,363
mornng all, I'll be back later, gotta get ashley ready for school
I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423
Likes: 67
Northern Star
Northern Star
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 31,423
Likes: 67
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CLOSED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,578
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934May 16th, 2026