Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#216023 Jun 15th, 2008 at 06:01 AM
OP Offline
hello and nice forums,, have been sick alot and now trying to rebound fully, its nice to be back even if its for a short time,
have: two nice sized bulbs for white pixie lily, and red pixie lily want to swap for brugmansias, prefer well along plants or rooted, I live in michigan and growing season short so dont want to wait till fall as our season is over then,, can anyone trade , i also have a mix, as they did get mixed in the bad of bulbs of asiatic lily names are loreto, and novona, they are mixed, and some other asiatic bulbs, colors say on bag only symphony of colors,, so please trade with me,, fresh pack for this season ,,please pm me or a hostess for my email address. dont get in too often,, trying to enjoy everyday in the short summer time season, and we didnt get it until June this year,, so I have few months tops... blessings,, Beth

Last edited by Jiffymouse; Jun 15th, 2008 at 07:36 AM. Reason: removed email to prevent spam bots
beth saelens #216052 Jun 15th, 2008 at 07:43 AM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Beth ~ oppppppppps can't post your email public notme however idea you can put it in a PM.. (just click on my name there will be a drop down click on'send private message,)I have a couple of very small Brugs,, that are rooted ,, but not much new growth, as I have just rooted them. I believe one is pale yellow and the other is unnamed pink,, not sure tho, but I do know they are 2 different kinds,, lol
You realize living in Michigan they cannot stay outside when it's under 50 degrees right? Are you planning on potting them up>>??? These would have to go in a smaller pot ( 1 gallon to start)and gradually work their way into a large pot with plenty of rich compost, and rich soil, they love water and regular feedings, and they will bloom primarily above the "Y" of branches,, don't be discouraged if they don't bloom this season,because they are still young~ just bring in the house or green house over the winter as long as they get some sun.
They are known to get spidermites so watch for that!! boohoo
I don't need anything in return,, I have plenty of bulbs, seeds, and plants :thumbup
:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,313
Posts240,898
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image