dodge Offline OP
Hot Rod
20k Posts
OP Offline
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Today I went Mouse hunting.......
Our Logitech commit suicide........
In the mean time I thought well lets check out the Router storys......
Glad I did.. The man in charge has told me that the Dial up service cannot use a Router......You need to be on Speed channels.........

Oh well it was lotza fun talking to him . And he really laughed when I told him you just save me $35.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Online Cool
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Mine had a homocide... Stressfull day today, it got chucked accross the room... I haven't found the pieces at all, so I get to somehow find $50 to buy a new "Logitec Wireless Trackman" mouse :/...

Yeh, Routers must (generally) go on broadband connections; however you can use a switch to share files between your computers should you have a need to do that.

If you'd like to learn more about my family and I, you can do so at Corthell.net [corthell.net]!
dodge Offline OP
Hot Rod
20k Posts
OP Offline
Hot Rod
20k Posts
I didnt care to put $99.99 for a new Logitech Lazer mouse with a dock.........I paid $70. only 3 years ago.
THen I looked at the tracball .......Like you spoke of.. It a was $25.00 Circuit city..........However I didnt buy it , the box was crushed on the end and I suspected another suicide.

Then I looked at fancy keyboards...........Not liking 99.00 again..
My letters wear out on here ........I have the brand no one likes.
So I did enjoy looking ..........THe guy in Staple said there was no mouse there with a dock.............After he walked away , I found it on the end with a dock.......
Guess they arent to experienced.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The Bird Man
5k Posts
The Bird Man
5k Posts
I have a cordless mouse with a dock. It's a Logitech and has SEVEN buttons, one of them has 3 positions and another wheel can be pushed in to mute your speakers. It has a WEIRD shape, but is EXTREMELY comfortable. I love it! It is ALMOST a second keyboard. When I am not using it, I just stand it up in its charger and the charger recharges it. It is the Logitech MX Revolution.

[Linked Image]
Kingdoms RAGE and go to war...but the PEasants plant potatoes..

EARTH FIRST! (we'll strip-mine the OTHER planets later.)
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Online Cool
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
I invested in rechargeable batteries years ago, so i'm fine with standard batteries... just need to get some cash for a new mouse :(

If you'd like to learn more about my family and I, you can do so at Corthell.net [corthell.net]!
dodge Offline OP
Hot Rod
20k Posts
OP Offline
Hot Rod
20k Posts
[quote=Thornius]I have a cordless mouse with a dock. It's a Logitech and has SEVEN buttons, one of them has 3 positions and another wheel can be pushed in to mute your speakers. It has a WEIRD shape, but is EXTREMELY comfortable. I love it! It is ALMOST a second keyboard. When I am not using it, I just stand it up in its charger and the charger recharges it. It is the Logitech MX Revolution. [/quote

Mine was MX laser 1000
over 3 years old.....Have a cradle or dock t recharge battery.. Suddenly the light stay on , and nothing works.......Any ideas?

Hd uses it for games.....He has a large hand an arthritis there.. It makes more comfort.

New one will cost me $99.98 ..daaaaaaaaaaaa not so good.
I myself use a usb microsoft one.. My gateway mouse commite suicide about 2 years ago.

No batteries on mine if I can help it......$$$$$$$$$$
DOnt think I will replace it .

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Daisy
4k Posts
Daisy
4k Posts
oh yeah got a router on mine and other stuff. thumbup
hubby use to do that kind of work for a living way back when..saves tons of money

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-
Yard Update -April 2012
The Bird Man
5k Posts
The Bird Man
5k Posts
Mine was $99.00 retail too, but my son got it for me at a closeout sale for like $20.00.

[Linked Image]
Kingdoms RAGE and go to war...but the PEasants plant potatoes..

EARTH FIRST! (we'll strip-mine the OTHER planets later.)
dodge Offline OP
Hot Rod
20k Posts
OP Offline
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Thorn Talk to that boy.LOL

Suzy..............

Suzy my dear , Your on the Speed networks , unlike this poor farmer on the dial up................ blush
THere for we cant be uppy like you and hd.........I dont make money with this computer......So hubby forbids high prices...............

My hd mouse was only $70. 3 years ago.. Thought they would drop .. but no way.

Maybe I will check on lin?????????

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Moderated by  Gremelin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,894
Average Daily Posts2
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image