Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hey everyone!

This is sort of scary (to think a grown woman finds a forum intimidating). As I was reading other people's posts, I felt as if I'm missing out on some green loop. I've always had a gardening passion, but I only recently tried gardening....and it seems as though I have no green thumb. One time I even hugged my pots each day to see if they would grow with my loving encouragment (they did not).

It does feel like the first day of high school, back when you didn't know where to sit at lunch, with who..I'm a HUGE fan of cala lillies!!!! I hope to meet some interesting, nice people who share my passion for flowers here!

CalaLily

Last edited by CalaLily; Feb 14th, 2009 at 09:37 AM.

love of mine...someday you will die...
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Welcome Calalily. You will find a lot of friendly help here. And not much 'hazing' although we do have fun too. Most people stumbled in here looking for an answer to a plant question. Most of us have killed off a favorite plant or two. And most of us have learned from each other what works and what doesn't.
So stick around and have some fun with us too. You may end up living in a calla lily jungle yet.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Welcome CalaLily. I second all that Jonni (above) has said.

I, myself came asking about my Jersulem Cherry...who knew it was really a house plant????

Come join in the fun !!!

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
wavy welcome calla lily. we are a friendly bunch and i don't think any of us have not killed a plant or two. even when we knew what we were doing.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,887
Average Daily Posts2
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image