Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#265955 Mar 1st, 2009 at 02:17 PM
OP Offline
[color:#990000][/color]
Hi Everyone, When you need an answer right away you can always "Google" it and low and behold I was lead to this great site. I was so pleased with an answer that I thought it was wise to join and "hang out" here for a while and get some gardening info that will help identify what I have growing and also help select some plants good for dry climates. Happy to join you and looking forward to meeting you. Happy spring 2009!

I'd rather go barefoot,
Geri
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Welcome, Geri. Most of us came with a question and stayed for the fun and friends.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
wavy welcome geri from a p'cola native with family ranging from defuniak to p'cola!

Hey Geri, What part of the panhandle are you from? I'm originally from Pensacola and moved to Augusta GA in 97. I still miss the beach and salt air...Chris wavy

If you want breakfast in bed...go sleep in the kitchen!
Hi everyone. Like many I came asking questions. I love this site and I just got here! I live in Navarre. Grew up in Santa Rosa/ Escambia.

"Its much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality."
500 Posts
500 Posts
And another welcome from the panhandle. I am in the P'cola area myself. Hope that you will stay around and enjoy everyone here. They are all really a great lot of people and with such diverse and interesting life styles and hobbies. Not to mention a great love of nature and plants.

My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large trash can.
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
I have no ties to FL but hey----I say welcome as well... wavy

I found my way here when I was searching for an answer about my jerusalem cherry--- thumbup

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,875
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image