Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#272836 Apr 7th, 2009 at 01:17 PM
Ashlee Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi everyone!
Hope spring is heading our way! I have a question about a Lucky Bamboo plant that I have. I read that if the leaves turn brown, taht I should mist it. And I use distilled water for it. Is there anything else that I can do?? Can you put any fertilizer in with it, like houseplant fertilizer? The rest of it seems to be doing ok, but more and more leaves keep turning.
Thanks!
Ashlee

Ashlee #273197 Apr 9th, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Ashlee
i have a lucky bamboo plant that is 5 fett tall. i just put fresh water in as needed do nor fertize it. it sounds like you have it in to sun of spot.just cut off the brown and it should be fine.you do have it in rock and water dont you?
once i put it in a new vace and the water turned to sewer,my brother call his brother inlaw in tialand and he said for me to change the water every day and not to deep until it came out of it and it did. i use tap water i let sit out.i hope this helps you

mary wiley
meha #274169 Apr 13th, 2009 at 06:40 AM
Ashlee Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you for your advice, it really helps. I do have it in rocks and water, but thank you for the bit about it turning to sewer, I'll definately keep my watch on it for that.
Thanks Again!
Ash

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,875
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image