Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#274722 Apr 16th, 2009 at 10:11 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 80
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 80
anyone that will send house plants for postage.

PM here.

Last edited by afgreyparrot; Apr 16th, 2009 at 12:20 PM. Reason: removed email address from post for your security
atokadawn #274729 Apr 16th, 2009 at 10:32 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 37
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 37
Did you recieve the starts that I sent you?
Just curious,
ash

Ashlee #274776 Apr 16th, 2009 at 05:37 PM
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 24
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 24
ash do you know where i can get lavendar startes from


mary wiley
meha #274812 Apr 16th, 2009 at 07:41 PM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 37
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 37
Meha-
Sorry, right at the moment I can't think of any, but I will try to see if I can find some for you.
Ash

Ashlee #274831 Apr 16th, 2009 at 08:17 PM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 80
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 80
Ashlee, I never got them. Was just planning to PM you.

atokadawn #274952 Apr 17th, 2009 at 03:08 PM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 37
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 37
Ok. If you will pm me your address again, I sure will try again.
ash


Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in August
Gardening in September
Gardening in October


Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,539
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934
May 16th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
Karys 1
Random Gallery Image
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1