|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,556
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,556 |
I have not seen Wendy on the forum for quite a while. I hope that she is well.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
|
|
A Gnome's Best Friend
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001 |
I have not seen Wendy on the forum for quite a while. I hope that she is well. Me too Glenda ,, Me too,
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/angelblossom.gif) "Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597
Purl One
|
|
Purl One
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 31,597 |
Thanks for starting this Diane.
I remember that the last few times Wendy posted she said she was very busy working at a bakery and had little time to come visit us here. Something about it being far away, and working long hours? I also sorta remember her saying something about getting ready for the fairs that she sells her wonderful things at - and those are going to start up soon again, so I imagine she is busy with that as well.
Wendy - if you see this post, I hope you are doing very well. We miss you lots, and hope you can pop in sometime soon.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310
Grande Damme
|
|
Grande Damme
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 23,310 |
I sent her an email and am still waiting to hear back. Hopefully she'll drop by and say hi to everyone soon!
Merme
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/merme.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart? The other heart was given to another for us to find.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,035 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,035 Likes: 38 |
I sent her an email and am still waiting to hear back. Hopefully she'll drop by and say hi to everyone soon!
Merme So nice of you to do that Merme. Hopefully soon she will be able to find a few moments to come and say hi to us all.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932
Giggles
|
|
Giggles
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 26,932 |
Wendy always enjoyed the fun on here, when we use to have fun, and I miss her being here! Hope she is doing well with her wonderful crafts, but even if it is slow going, I wish she would come in and say 'Hi'. This is from Giggles, Twinkles! 
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/shirley4.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) "I Love Virginia!"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001
A Gnome's Best Friend
|
|
A Gnome's Best Friend
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,001 |
I've heard from Wendy She says "I've been going through a rough time in my personal life,, and having to make adjustments, still sub teaching, and working at the bakery, living with and helping my mother,, a death of a life long family friend, also took a toll on us,,, still rescuing cats, and still creating and selling faery specialties on Etsy, leaves me little time. I think about the Gardenhelper often, and Miss my friends there. I think about Bill and Cindy and their health everyday, When things settle down for me , I'll stop in at the gardenhelper, I promise, I haven't forgotten about you all ,, and Thank those who asked about me,, "
It's a relief she is okay,, and while going through rough times,, She knows many of us think of her and care about her,
![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/angelblossom.gif) "Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,035 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,035 Likes: 38 |
Thanks Diane for letting us know that you heard from Wendy.
I am sorry that she is going thru a rough spot, but I am glad that she knows she has many friends here who are thinking of her. Hopefully that will lighten her load.
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,256 Likes: 33
Patriot
|
|
Patriot
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,256 Likes: 33 |
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,557
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|