Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#2839 Mar 25th, 2007 at 01:12 PM
Lorena Offline OP
OP Offline
I've spent the better part of two days preparing and planting one of my small flower beds with herbs and flowers I've gotten from a year of trading on this list. Recently, I checked out "Landscaping with herbs" from the library, read it cover to cover, and that's been helping with my direction in what to plant where and why. I have so many unique herbs and things, and am so excited about gardening, I'm beside myself. It started out for me as a way to research and gather things for my herbal horse strip, and has turned into an education. We have rather clay, alkaline, soil here, and the herbs should be ok I think. I'll send photos when things are coming up. I still have two other beds to amend... off to work I go :)

Thanks guys,

Lorena

[Linked Image]
"My Treasures do not clink together or glitter. They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night"

Old Arab Proverb
Lorena #20406 Apr 12th, 2007 at 04:54 AM
Official Taste Tester
10k Posts
Official Taste Tester
10k Posts
You are so very welcome. Your contributions to the seed exchange are fantastic. You trade many unique items and I just love them. I lost the horseradish from last year so when I put my list up if there is anything you would like please let me know.

[Linked Image]
tkhooper #20974 Apr 12th, 2007 at 08:03 PM
Lorena Offline OP
OP Offline
youbetcha... I have more horseradish ;)

Thanks so much for all your efforts in the spring Fling, you make it all worth while :)

Lorena

[Linked Image]
"My Treasures do not clink together or glitter. They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night"

Old Arab Proverb

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,891
Average Daily Posts2
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image