Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#287038 Jun 24th, 2009 at 10:17 AM
OP Offline
Recently a friend of mine gave me a friendship plant. Well to make a long story short it is dying fast. I have thought back over the years and it has come to my attention that this is not the first house plant that has dyed fast on me over the years. It seems that no matter what I do or with what kind of house plant that I can not get them to grow in the house. If I take them out side they are huge in just a few months. Any ideas on what might be going on would be helpful.. Also this has not been the same residence over the years. I have moved and the samething happens. Please help my plants...

Dr. Pepper
3k Posts
Dr. Pepper
3k Posts
A friendship plant, I forget, is that a specific plant? Tai plant?
I probably don't have an answer, but the more inormation you can provide, the more likely that someone can help.

dave
Deep Purple
2k Posts
Deep Purple
2k Posts
can you post a pic of it?? without being sure what it is, it's hard to give proper care instructions.

Zone 6b
Joclyn #287696 Jun 29th, 2009 at 06:34 PM
Indoors, do you have a spot that has a lot of sun? It could be that, or over watering, or even humidity problems.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,876
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image