my new mandevilla ~ the red of the top most flower is the most accurate. the front flower is washed out from the flash. and the orangey red flower at the bottom right is from the dragon wing begonia i bought kate last weekend.
I have never had one before. But several of my neighbors have them. Mostly pink ones though. So when I saw the red I jumped at it. I have a hillside for it to tumble down
~Tina
Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
my new mandevilla ~ the red of the top most flower is the most accurate. the front flower is washed out from the flash. and the orangey red flower at the bottom right is from the dragon wing begonia i bought kate last weekend.
Jiffy THAT is surely a beautiful plant, thanks for showing it to me -- I think you will be so very happy with it.
________
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
No they are perennial here in fairly protected locations. Although they can be deciduous in winter if it is harsh. Or die to the roots and come back once a decade or two.
~Tina
Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your
referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).