Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#289281 Jul 12th, 2009 at 04:13 AM
OP Offline
Hi all -
We've been busy on our home rehab, so haven't had a lot of time to enjoy chatting with you all lately! We did take time out to enjoy a couple of local garden tours, and I've posted pictures to my Webshots account. You'll see a "view slideshow" option on the right once you click on an "album."

http://community.webshots.com/user/slredmond

Sandy

Sandy R.
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
00036 is so pretty. It looks like a painting.

Post pictures of your home rehab.

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Bestofour
00036 is so pretty. It looks like a painting.

Post pictures of your home rehab.

It's amazing how creative people are in their gardens. I LOVED the Riggs garden on the Marshall tour. They vacationed in Colonial Williamsburg and took back ideas from their visit. The house is only 10 years old but looks like it's been there forever.

The home rehab pictures - it would make you cry!!! But, I'll have to post them. We bought a stone Greek Revival built in 1841. To say it has a few aches and pains is an understatement! We thought we would just go in and clean it up a bit, replace wallpaper, put in a new kitchen and bath, take out nasty carpeting. Turned out to be a strip-it-to-the-studs and floor joists, and well, then replace all the studs and floor joists because of termite damage. Then there's the plumbing, wiring, heating, etc.! Think "The Money Pit" on steroids. It's just my hubby and me and whatever family we can cajole into coming out and helping. We keep telling ourselves that some day it will be great!

Sandy R.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,886
Average Daily Posts2
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image