|
|
#340380
Jan 25th, 2011 at 12:04 AM
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
Has anyone won a trophy in Atlantiles?
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9
California Queen
|
|
California Queen
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,027 Likes: 9 |
I have never even heard of Atlantiles.
~Tina ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/tina.gif) ![[Linked Image]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) Drama Free Zone. What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1
Official Problem Child!
|
|
Official Problem Child!
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,384 Likes: 1 |
It's a new game. How on earth they expect a kid to get a trophy there is beyond me. ...I can't get one. When I stay up all night I can get on webkinz now since they stopped closing at 2am....that's the only time I go there is in the middle of the night. 
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/afgrey.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/hostess.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) [ Linked Image] ~Cinja~You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,054 Likes: 38
Frogger
|
|
Frogger
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 48,054 Likes: 38 |
well Cindy I have no idea--- it sounds like The Kinzville Academy---I cannot do anything in there either----never---so I would "buy" a tutor--well that is no longer an option it seems so I guess I am pretty much done right now with that kind of stuff. I fo in garden--sell my produce and do some dailiews----I might consider building a few more rooms but that is it for now--- PS...I have never heard of that game--I must look around
![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/junie.gif) ![[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]](//www.agardenersforum.com/images/graphics/buttons/gardenhelper.jpg) ________ Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,600
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|