Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#349711 Nov 9th, 2011 at 03:17 PM
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 232
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 232
In the nearby woods there are green,thorny,leafless vines with tendrills, surrounding and climbing trees making thickets. I have no idea what they are, any help?
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/ZCO3_7nUwgxJN9...wXoSJs5yEtV4vhuvuJ272kdRjRrG88fxNA=s1200[/img]
[img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/FJGcegWEkjKvx_...uBYudbsyKaK6jK3a0c1-9eDFUb-RlNGK0ZT5pCq0[/img]

KeithP #354885 Mar 15th, 2012 at 03:28 PM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,280
1k Posts
1k Posts
Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,280


I love the sweet scents wafting in the breeze. I stop to admire the vibrant colors of all living things. And people think me odd. Then ODD I am!!!

KeithP #355000 Mar 18th, 2012 at 03:25 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 58
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 58
In South Carolina we call them saw briars. This is because they will latch on to a piece of clothing and saw across the skin as you walk past and leave a long scratch. ouch!



Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in August
Gardening in September
Gardening in October


Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,551
Average Daily Posts5
Members16,003
Most Online142,934
May 16th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
Karys 1
Random Gallery Image
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1